No fuel.

upload_2021-9-29_22-39-29.png

Sponsored Links
nice to know we can rely on filly to publish unscientific and worthless stories.

nice to know we can rely on filly to publish unscientific and worthless stories.

'Straw poll vs Scientific poll', a small sample of people representing a large percentage of the population is a 'scientific poll', a 'show of hands' is a straw poll or an unscientific poll.

Sponsored Links
sorry mate

I read the final line on your attachment.

Looks like you didn't.

A self-selected, unrepresentative population of responses is unscientific and gives a worthless result.

ALL polls are unscientific.

9 out of 10 cat owners said their cats preferred Whiskas !

I do think the road haulage association hold the bulk of the blame. I can't think they were asleep at the wheel, but thought it to be some one else's problem..

The media and the government are to blame in 2nd & 3rd place. Maybe; but let's not forget the unions, they must take some of the responsibility.

And there is no doubt Brexit has played its part.

Some hgv drivers on face book are blaming DVLA as there are drivers still waiting for their licence to be renewed, and have been waiting a few months, some have waited 6 months and still not got it... So they say.

A lot have had to get jobs outside of the industry to pay the bills.

Apparently they can still drive but need a letter from DVLA that says they have received the licence for renewal, but these have been taking a long time to get sent out and so those waiting for made redundant and can't work driving till they get the licence back.

Some hgv drivers on face book are blaming DVLA as there are drivers still waiting for their licence to be renewed, and have been waiting a few months, some have waited 6 months and still not got it... So they say.

Apparently they can still drive but need a letter from DVLA that says they have received the licence for renewal, but these have been taking a long time to get sent out and so those waiting for made redundant and can't work driving till they get the licence back.

I currently can't work with Gas.
Every 5 years gas engineers have to resit and re-new our qualifications.

I was booked in to do my course two weeks ago. I had to postpone it as I had treatment related appointments x2 two come in at short notice. So I had to postpone my course until the 11th October.

Gassafe in there caring way have given me no leeway on this. And apparently once I pass I could wait another 6 week for them to process my ticket before I can work on gas again. No common sense no adapting to the times.

It has however affected my earnings....

ALL polls are unscientific.

9 out of 10 cat owners said their cats preferred Whiskas !
Isn't the quote something like, "9 out of 10 car owners asked said their cats prefer whiskas"?
Such comments within adverts usually are worded carefully to give a misleading impression.

Found fuel....... got in line. Waited maybe 20mins in my van . Pulled up to the pump. £40 limit.

Fúck me I couldn't open my fuel cap. So went home empty handed...

Don't give up Bod. I get in my car drive and join the que again. 10mins I waited. 5 cars in front of me and they run dry.... :ROFLMAO: How's my luck.... I must be getting older all I could do was laugh with myself..
Where abouts was this? The three times I’ve been through Bodmin the last couple of days Asda has had no que, or 1 or 2 cars waiting to get in.

yep some thing in the region of 40000 back log at the DVLA

that was a couple of days ago so it is probably larger

Sponsored Links
Back