No-Go areas of UK

Plenty of no go areas all over the UK .

blimey even the police will not enter these areas unless they are mob handed ;)

Sponsored Links
"No go area" is subjective / relative, I suppose. You can pretty much "go" anywhere: whether you would want to, or it be advisable to, may be a quite different matter.
Correct. And don't the DM and right wing ******* like to make a play on it. As thick as sh it.

Perhaps you cannot spell any other areas that you have supposedly lived in. :rolleyes:
Can you spell your current address? :rolleyes:

Oh insults already! Isn't it you that harps on about insulting people when you have no valid arguments?

All the more reason for you to be able to spell it correctly!

As I said it was predictive text as I am on my phone but hey ho. Most people would understand what was implied rather than having to have it spelt out for them. (pun intended)

It still depends on your point of view. if it is football, it is obvious, except there are three clubs in Birmingham, not just two.
If it is geo-politics, it is about airports, or HS2.
It could be about anything depending on your point of view! It could be about the closure of local amenities!
It could be harking back to the closure of HP!
It could be the road works on M6.
It could be any number of different issues DEPENDING ON YOUR POINT OF VIEW!

What 3 teams may that be? Please pray tell.

It's not a point of view, we were talking about how a postcode could make a major difference regardless of distance so what conflict, and there is only one major one running at the minute, would that be?

Keep digging son

Sponsored Links
Oh insults already! Isn't it you that harps on about insulting people when you have no valid arguments?

As I said it was predictive text as I am on my phone but hey ho. Most people would understand what was implied rather than having to have it spelt out for them. (pun intended)

It's not a point of view, we were talking about how a postcode could make a major difference regardless of distance so what conflict, and there is only one major one running at the minute, would that be?

Keep digging son

I assume thats a response ?to that ignored member "wanna be him again bungalow bill" fruit cake ? :) think he may be autistic ?? ;)

so u may need to cut him some slack :idea: :LOL:

Blimey a no go area ??

That would be "himagain wanna be a diyer" helping his missus carry the shopping across the car park of the local super market to the car

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Reading not one of your strong points
Jump off the high horse now before you get knocked off.

Ahhh so being pedantic over a predictive text spelling mistake?

Oh insults already!
:rolleyes:

Most people can spell their old address. :rolleyes:

As an ex-Brummie, why do you not tell us? :rolleyes:
BTW, West Brom stadium is in Birmingham, even though West Brom is not! The Hawthorns even has a Birmingham postcode!
It still depends on your point of view.
Give us a clue, is it football?, Dog Racing?, Scrambling?, Geo-politics/HS2/Airports, M6? HP sauce factory, M&B/ Ansells/ Banks?

Last edited:
Blimey a no go area ??

That would be "himagain wanna be a diyer" helping his missus carry the shopping across the car park of the local super market to the car

You take an unhealthy interest in someone that you are supposed to be ignoring, gasbanni!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
But we know, and have proved you to be a compulsive liar!
I suppose telling outright lies is easier for you than to respond to my critiques of your comments. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Blimey a no go area ??

Easily Identified she would also have her head bowed & be wearing sun glasses "him again want to be " would be two steps in front of her

when they drive off she would be in the back , and its a van :LOL::LOL:

There is no such thing as a no go area. It is a made up word by sensationalist right wing tabloids, i.e. Daily Wail et al.

Not really, we had a warning from West Midlands Police stating that call outs should be stopped in that area after 9pm after we asked them what protection they would offer should there be issues.

All words are made up! Maybe you prefer a zone that should not be entered into after a specific time? How about an ungated gated community where their private security has free reign? Word it how you will it has and is happening. Semantics will not change the facts.

Not really, we had a warning from West Midlands Police stating that call outs should be stopped in that area after 9pm after we asked them what protection they would offer should there be issues.
Maybe it was plumbers that were not wanted.
You said you lived there, and your family still do. Did you not go out after 9.00pm?
I mean I only lived there and worked there and have all my family there for nigh on 40 years myself and more from my family!

Easily Identified she would also have her head bowed & be wearing sun glasses "him again want to be " would be two steps in front of her

Then again it would not surprise me if she had to catch the bus :idea: or walk :idea: whilst he drove home :idea:

:LOL:

You take an unhealthy interest in someone that you are supposed to be ignoring, gasbanni!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
But we know, and have proved you to be a compulsive liar!
I suppose telling outright lies is easier for you than to respond to my critiques of your comments. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
It is amazing how you know I have responded each time.
More lies, gasbanni?

Sponsored Links
Back