No-Go areas of UK

I wonder if "him again wanna be" missus has got a bank account :idea:

perhaps that is a no go area:idea:

:LOL:
It is so tiresome that those who claim to be ignoring someone, must obviously not be, for several reasons:
they know when the person they are supposed to be ignoring is making comments, and if they supposedly cannot see those comments, why do they attempt to ridicule those that they are supposedly ignoring, if they supposedly do not know what comments they are making?
Arse end has supposed to be ignoring me for so many days, or even weeks now.
How does he know that I am still around, and when? Why does he attempt to insult me, if he, supposedly, does not know what my comments are?

Arse end is an obvious and compulsive liar! Has he always been like this?
Has he always assumed that everyone else is a stupid as he is?

Sponsored Links
If it was a no go zone for white people how did the white people move around?

Quite easily until the kerfew was instgated. As said there was a time limit. I had already answered your question in my first post. Some di and many didn't.

I thought you said it was a no go zone for you. So how come you were allowed into the pubs?

Post #9 I answered that too. Saltley is a completely different area!

Can you spell your current address?

Yes thanks. Did you want me to prove it while on a public forum? It's in the public domain anyway so feel free to knock yourself out. I felt that a smarmy comment like that would not need a reply. Can you spell yours? Prove it!

Give us a clue, is it football?, Dog Racing?, Scrambling?, Geo-politics/HS2/Airports, M6? HP sauce factory, M&B/ Ansells/ Banks?

You have had a clue! I have given you a couple. OK i'll give you one more. Birchfield Rd. Now with your extensive non googled Brum knowledge you will know exactly what i am referring to.

You said you lived there, and your family still do. Did you not go out after 9.00pm?

Post #2 I have already said I went out after 9 in that area. My family also went out but they weren't in that area they were in Birmingham. I don't think you get the scale of the City of Birmingham do you!?

See all of your questions have been previously answered.

The evidence would suggest otherwise.

I'm afraid not old boy. 2/10 must try harder. See me after class.

Now how about answering all of mine!! ;)

Sponsored Links
There is no such thing as a no go area.

South Armagh was/is a no go area for british troops? Yes they were there once upon a time but usually barricaded in a barracks. Out on foot patrol meant a high chance of returning home in a body bag.
Then you have the protestant/catholic divides that create no go areas for either side.

The "no go" restriction might be temporarily lifted for fence sitters like you.

A no go area ??? :idea:

"him again want to be" missus going out the house on her own :idea:

South Armagh was/is a no go area for british troops? Yes they were there once upon a time but usually barricaded in a barracks. Out on foot patrol meant a high chance of returning home in a body bag.
Then you have the protestant/catholic divides that create no go areas for either side.

The "no go" restriction might be temporarily lifted for fence sitters like you.
I'm talking about everyday Joe public dummy not people wearing costumes saying 'hate me'.:rolleyes:
You are naïve Rog.
You'll be telling us next that the West Side Massive cant go hang out round the Chertsey play park because the Eastern Triads rule that turf. Silly boy Rog.
There is no such thing as a no go area for Joe public. End Of.

I'm talking about everyday Joe public dummy not people wearing costumes saying 'hate me'.:rolleyes:
You are naïve Rog.
You'll be telling us next that the West Side Massive cant go hang out round the Chertsey play park because the Eastern Triads rule that turf. Silly boy Rog.
There is no such thing as a no go area for Joe public. End Of.

Of course there is get real noseall

Font seat of "him a gain wanna be's" car for his missus

Sponsored Links
Back