No-Go areas of UK

Ok. You guys tell me one public place I can't visit due to it being one of your supposed no-go areas?

Sponsored Links
A no go area

Any extension noseall built :LOL: due to potential structural defects :LOL:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Sponsored Links
On the contrary. It is you that's is naïve.
Silly boy.
You think a soldier wearing a uniform in an area of conflict is a good comparison of a no-go area for the general public? You are either unbelievably naïve or breathtakingly stupid.

You think a soldier wearing a uniform in an area of conflict is a good example of a no-go area for the general public? You are either unbelievably naïve or breathtakingly stupid.

YOu posted lies.
I just set you straight.
noseall the liar.

YOu posted lies.
I just set you straight.
noseall the liar.
Hey guess what Rog. British soldiers weren't allowed to skip down the road in Berlin during the 1944 summer either. Go figure. Breathtakingly stupid is probably the most fitting.

There is no such thing as a no go area in the UK for the general public. End of.

Where the general public can go is entirely different to what is being discussed and you know it.
Silly boy.

A travellers site is a no go area ;) when they camp out in a public park

GCHQ is a no go area ;)

The front seat of "him again wanna be's" car is a no go area for his missus ;)

Were ever Noseall go's on Holiday is a no go area or should be :LOL::LOL:

Where the general public can go is entirely different to what is being discussed.
Can you remind me exactly? I'm not sure what your version of a no go area is and how it is a problem with the OP. What do you think Hate meant then?

Can you remind me exactly? I'm not sure what your version of a no go area is and how it is a problem with the OP. What do you think Hate meant then?

Very simple Noseall a no go area is

a place or an area where at certain times u cannot go . Simples

the clue is in the wording. "No Go Area" simples

jeez . Did u actually go to school ? :?:

:)

Sponsored Links
Back