No-Go areas of UK

Sponsored Links
Most people can spell their old address. :rolleyes:

Who said I lived in Washwood Heath? Making up stuff again to suit an argument?

As an ex-Brummie, why do you not tell us? :rolleyes:
BTW, West Brom stadium is in Birmingham, even though West Brom is not! The Hawthorns even has a Birmingham postcode

As an ex Brummie I will tell you that the Baggies are a Smethwick team. Always have been and always will be. They were based in West Bromwich till about 1900ish? When the lost their ground, they then got hawthorns which borders both brum and Smethwick hence the names of the two ends!

You then have Aston Villa and Small Heath Town.

Maybe it was plumbers that were not wanted.
You said you lived there, and your family still do. Did you not go out after 9.00pm?

No I said I lived in Birmingham! And if you read my first post you will see I went to those specific no go areas after 9pm and gave my personal account from it.

Really how hard is it to follow a thread? Read, take on board and then comment. Re read if you have too.

You are yet to answer any if my questions yet I have answered all of yours now please do me the courtesy of the same respect.

Sponsored Links
Who said I lived in Washwood Heath? Making up stuff again to suit an argument?
You did, several times!
Nah I want to see his Brum knowledge seeing as I lived there for many years.
I mean FFS he can't see that Washwood Heath is in Birmingham! Postcode is B8, phone code is 0121, operated by BCC, must be me that's wrong.
If you worked in Saltley dude then what was the best pub round that area?

I never mentioned Saltley you did and it is nowhere near Washwood Heath in a Brum point of view.
I mean I only lived there and worked there and have all my family there for nigh on 40 years myself and more from my family!

Oh and Garretts green. That was "down the road" from where I lived!

No I said I lived in Birmingham! And if you read my first post you will see I went to those specific no go areas after 9pm and gave my personal account from it.

Really how hard is it to follow a thread? Read, take on board and then comment. Re read if you have too.

You are yet to answer any if my questions yet I have answered all of yours now please do me the courtesy of the same respect.

If that is to "him again want to be" the ignored member u are wasting your time with the fruit cake.

logic? Its a no go area with him . :LOL:

He has probably only just come back from his shopping trip , probably sitting down while his missus is carrying the shopping into the house

she will have to cook his tea in a bit :LOL:

wash the car ,cut the grass, run his bath , put his slippers on & not forget to go out the house with out her sun glasses on ;)

:LOL:

Nah I want to see his Brum knowledge seeing as I lived there for many years

Stipulates that I lived in Brum for many years!

I never mentioned Saltley you did and it is nowhere near Washwood Heath in a Brum point of view.
I mean I only lived there and worked there and have all my family there for nigh on 40 years myself and more from my family!

Oh and Garretts green. That was "down the road" from where I lived!

Again I said from a Brum point of view. I have explicitly stated I and family have lived in Birmingham please tell me where I have said I lived in B8?

If it was a no go zone for white people how did the white people move around? :rolleyes:
No answer!

I thought you said it was a no go zone for you. So how come you were allowed into the pubs? :rolleyes:
No answer!

Can you spell your current address? :rolleyes:
No answer!

Give us a clue, is it football?, Dog Racing?, Scrambling?, Geo-politics/HS2/Airports, M6? HP sauce factory, M&B/ Ansells/ Banks?
No answer!

You said you lived there, and your family still do. Did you not go out after 9.00pm?
No answer!

You are yet to answer any if my questions yet I have answered all of yours
The evidence would suggest otherwise.

No answer!

No answer!

No answer!

No answer!

No answer!

The evidence would suggest otherwise.

Give me 10 and I'll be back home on the laptop then. Quoting is no fun on a phone. This will be fun. You can fill the time by answering mine first.

I have proven conclusively that Saltley and Hodge Hill are just down the road from Washwood Heath.
You can argue all you like, but it will not change geography!
As an ex-resident of Washwood Heath, you should know that!
If you are not an ex-resident of Washwood Heath, you certainly gave a good indication that you were!

You can fill the time by answering mine first.
It still depends on your point of view.
Give us a clue, is it football?, Dog Racing?, Scrambling?, Geo-politics/HS2/Airports, M6? HP sauce factory, M&B/ Ansells/ Banks?
Bear in mind if it is local news, I have just returned from a four week trip abroad. I have not seen any local news, only national and international news.
If it is local news, ask me in an hours time. :rolleyes:
as you will not give me a clue as to what sphere of interest you are referring to.
If you look back, you will see that I did ask the first question which you still refuse to address.

Last edited:
I wonder if "him again wanna be" missus has got a bank account :idea:

perhaps that is a no go area:idea:

:LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back