No Water after 4 plumber visits please help!!!

(Not a plumber) but is it possible the cylinder PRV is faulty / set to too low a pressure so mains cold feed pressure forcing it open and pushing out all the warming water?

Sponsored Links
Also not a plumber, and I haven't even read the whole thread, but this is the Internet so they're not prerequisites for wading in anyway...

Recalling that you've had your first hot shower for a while I was wondering if your observations have all been shower based? Do you get hot water out of a hot (non-mixer) tap? Just wondering if the shower feed is imbalanced such that the higher pressure cold supply is preventing the lower pressure hot from getting through.

As I'm writing this I'm feeling it is a low value contribution given the great minds already in play, but again in accordance with the rules of the Internet I won't delete it but post it anyway...

As mentioned before a toilet plumbed into the hot with a leaking flushvalve would be a prime suspect.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back