NoBed

you can’t just claim benefits if you are eligible for work - they would have to apply for jobs and get interviewed by benefits agency

Which is as any reasonable person would expect.

and even if true, it doesn’t provide you any proof that everybody on benefits is a scrounger

I don't think anyone has suggested that everyone is a scrounger, if on benefits, but many are and manage to make benefits a lifestyle choice.

Sponsored Links
No I asked you about Georgia. And you twisted it again
Dopey, you asked me about Georgie in the same post that you claimed I hadn't answered your question.
So you can’t answer the question, ...

Anyone care to enlighten me why we have refugees from Georgia now ?
How can you claim that I haven't answered your question that you hadn't yet asked? :rolleyes:

You're going round in circles.
Get someone to nail your other foot to the floor.

Ignore him mate. He’s always trying to dig people out. He’s terrible at it.

Yeah just flicking through some of the threads and all I see is this bellend writing total drivel everywhere I look
Have you two got anything to add to the thread. It's about people having no bed.
Or are you gong to stand on the sidelines tossing the odd* insult in occasionally?

* In all senses of the word.

Sponsored Links
Just popped my head in to see if the children had stopped squabbling, but obviously they haven't so I'll leave them to it.

Just before I go though,
people on UC don’t have enough money to save

free prescriptions doesn’t add up to much
But some of them seem to have money to have mobile phone contracts and subscription TV channels, (at least 2 that I know of). :unsure:

Free prescriptions saves them paying out £9.65 per item. As a lot of people need two, three or even more items, (I needed 6 items per month between February and August this year due to CKD and chemotherapy treatment. But then I get mine free because I have worked all my life and paid full NI contributions and am now a 67 year old pensioner so feel entitled to someback from MY contributions), then that is a big chunk out of someone on a low wage but just outside the qualifying criteria. I've know people to get paracetamol and Ibuprofen on prescription instead of spending 20-30p on a packet from a supermarket!

I can feel myself getting drawn in again so that's it. I'm finished with this thread.
Play nicely children.

Just popped my head in to see if the children had stopped squabbling, but obviously they haven't so I'll leave them to it.
You've made them cry, and I'd only just got them off to sleep. :evil:

But some of them seem to have money to have mobile phone contracts and subscription TV channels, (at least 2 that I know of). :unsure:

Exactly!

UC, in fact like many other benefits, it opens up a whole raft of additional benefits....

• Help with health costs, including prescriptions and dental treatment
  • Additional help towards housing payments if your Universal Credit payment is not enough to pay your rent
  • Free school meals
  • Free early education for two-year-olds
  • Sure Start maternity grants
  • Cold Weather Payments
  • Support with travel costs to attend job interviews or start work
Reduced council tax, warm home discounts, some ISP's even offer a discount on the broadband, entry to food banks for free/reduced cost food..

It's happening in many places, the anti-foreigner loud-mouthers are shouting their anti-immigrant opinions on all available platforms, except DIYnot........Oh wait.
Yeah you’ve answered Roy. What a fantastic insight from the fluted one. Thank you.

Is that flute a metaphor? I’ve got to give you something to work with!!

So what was all this nonsense about?
You're so busy going round in circles you don't know if you're coming or going.

'Spin off' must have a completely different meaning for you. :ROFLMAO:
Sarcasm Roy. You can’t answer a direct question.

Sponsored Links
Back