North V South

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I want the an honest answer guy/girls. Do you who live at the bottom of this Island (UK) ;) think us ( the one's who don't live in/near London ) are a joke. ? With this divide thing as people say ( south v north ) is it real or not. ?

Sponsored Links
It's real alright, them in the south think they are it ( not saying anyone on this forum are ) but the devide is real and on going :rolleyes: ;)

Sponsored Links
i live very south, just outside of brighton. I love the climate and the area. most people are great, but its becoming more crowded. i grew up in brighton and i loved it. i rarely go back now as its a london by the sea and i dont find it or the people that welcoming.
I sent 8 weeks living in newcastle when i did my diving course. People were very friendly, and outside of the city the countryside was great. Didnt feel as crowded up there, but the weather was ****e (northern word)
only other problem was it was full of northern monkeys! :LOL:

It depends on your values markie. It's incredibly bland where I am, with very little scenery to speak of, but it's easy to take the convenience for granted.

Whenever I travel North I'm excited, because you actually have some hills up there, but it's that difference, coupled with the marked accents you have (;)), that makes it seem like a different land.

Does Peterborough count as North or South?

Grew up just outside Peterborough and have just (2 months) bought a house up near Hull so I spose i'm a Northerner now :p

Markie, your question is wrong, or incomplete. You say in or near London is South.
We live even more south, is there then also a divide between London south and The South (South of London?)

I'm near Southend and like Thermo town it's becoming crowded, the people in my area seem stressed out in this rat race. I've always found the north is more relax and friendly, the weather is better in the south east though ;)

Markie, what do hear about the south area, are we that bad? :LOL:

Mrs Secure lived in Clapham before I met her.

She likes the open country round here

Sponsored Links
Back