North Wales Police seek man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you need to stroke his eyebrows while whispering its not you fault.
Your the victim you poor little sausage.
You're not so far off the mark.
If you read my explanation, and the link to the BBC about a couple of youngsters growing up with racists influences all around them, you'll perhaps understand that we are all products of our upbringing. Our parents and peers influence our lives, our beliefs and our prejudices without us realising.
Therefore young racists, that have not matured, have not received a quality education, that have not achieved a level of being able to question the world around them, are the victims, the victims of the parents and peers influence.
It's only as we mature and gain an enquiring mind that we can see how our parents and our peers were wrong in their outlook. They were probably totally unaware how they were influencing our lives, our beliefs and prejudices.
It's only the educated, enquiring minds that can break the cycle, but only if they so choose to do so.

Just in the way that young people reject religion despite being brought up in strict religious surroundings. They realise their parents were wrong and they are mature enough to form their own opinions.

Sponsored Links
If you read my explanation, and the link to the BBC about a couple of youngsters growing up with racists influences all around them, you'll perhaps understand that we are all products of our upbringing. Our parents and peers influence our lives, our beliefs and our prejudices without us realising.
Therefore young racists, that have not matured, have not received a quality education, that have not achieved a level of being able to question the world around them, are the victims, the victims of the parents and peers influence.
It's only as we mature and gain an enquiring mind that we can see how our parents and our peers were wrong in their outlook. They were probably totally unaware how they were influencing our lives, our beliefs and prejudices.
It's only the educated, enquiring minds that can break the cycle, but only if they so choose to do so.

Just in the way that young people reject religion despite being brought up in strict religious surroundings. They realise their parents were wrong and they are mature enough to form their own opinions.

All I see is parents with Chips on their shoulders... By the time that kid turns teenager he's got a fish and chip can in his shoulders

Maybe you need to stroke his eyebrows while whispering its not you fault.
Your the victim you poor little sausage.
Understanding why someone ends up as a racist toerag doesn't mean they get off Scott free, but the more important but is if you understand why that person ended up that way you can try to stop more toerags being raised in the future.

Solving the problem, rather than whining about the symptoms.

Understanding why someone ends up as a racist toerag doesn't mean they get off Scott free, but the more important but is if you understand why that person ended up that way you can try to stop more toerags being raised in the future.

I know..... I know. .... Let's call him a Gammon....... Its a start ai!

Make your minds up. Are they Gammons or just a pine apple that needs some suger on top.

Sponsored Links
I know..... I know. .... Let's call him a Gammon....... Its a start ai!

Make your minds up. Are they Gammons or just a pine apple that needs some suger on top.
I think you're confusing me for someone else.

Transam turns another thread into an attack on Muslims. Predictable. :rolleyes:

You saying they were Muslims Noseall? :eek:

That's a hell of a allegation noseall :eek:
Not saying u are wrong but

You got a link

I don't think that many white people grow up with racist feeling these days. It may depend on where some one lives and parents might come into it. Kids and how they treat each other - well they can be cruel. Any differences can bring that out. There can also be racism between coloured races. Something never mentioned.

One of the football people said what I feel has a lot to do with "problems". Usually referred to as inner city living. Poorer areas in other words. Probably cramped as well.

Another footballer has stirred up free schools meals - he needed them when young. His ideas seem to be more directly related to "problems" as well.

These people getting involved will worry politicians. Bit like Geldof and Band Aid.

What wont help is people turning up with the gear to take down statues and doing so. It's a distraction. Same area where that happened some one turning up with sound system and using it - starts hello bristol and etc. Few appeared to take any notice. I'd be inclined to ask people who are into this where their clothes come from - very low wage areas. The modern equivalent of slave labour. Some moan about that. I'd mention another area where that work has moved and say look at it now.

Slavery is terrible full stop but it's gone apart from something that can be pretty near concerning illegal immigrants. I'd also mention living in Africa when slaves were being collected and all of the races involved. Also where the vast majority went. It's distraction away from various problems. Then who had most to do with ending it.

Yeah, next time there's ASB out the front and plod are too busy to attend, or you've had your car vandalised or been burgled and plod want to just give you a crime number for you to make an insurance claim, just tell them instead that some white bloke just drew a swastika on your front door and they will be around with a van load of coppers before you can say "Actung!"

Yeah, next time there's ASB out the front and plod are too busy to attend, or you've had your car vandalised or been burgled and plod want to just give you a crime number for you to make an insurance claim, just tell them instead that some white bloke just drew a swastika on your front door and they will be around with a van load of coppers before you can say "Actung!"
Did the police give this incident any higher priority than any other incident?
Or are you just giving your jaundiced imagination an airing?

yet mooore bu!!sh!t , but spoken as if it’s 100% proven. you believe it , that’s the main thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back