not a man or woman

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hot news from manchester university, if you are a transexual you can used any gender toilet you like , no regard for men or woman who migth object :LOL: you could not make it up ,
so now we will have men,woman, others & disable toilets, we dont want to confuse the confused :LOL: join a union make a differance :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
They should use the disabled toilet, if they claim they arn't men then they can't use the male toilets, but as they are biologically men they shouldn't use the ladies.

It greatly despairs me that one or more of these individuals could, at some point in the not too distant future, be actively involved in local politics; or worse, even be running this already very sick country! :eek:

i don't know what all the fuss is about.

when a woman uses the loo she goes into a cubicle, when a man goes he uses either a urinal or a cubicle. potentially neither need to meet even in say the same room.

the real reason we have a ladies and a gents is the fact that some of the best kept secrets remain inside a lavatory.

keeping the sexes apart a pee time seeks to maintain harmony and fidelity.

Sponsored Links
noseall were do you go to pee ,i think you should let all know with a youtube post :LOL: :LOL: best kept secrets do you leave a big diposit :LOL:

potentially neither need to meet even in say the same room.
Go to France!
I was in a Paris station many years ago and needed the loo. There were two signs, His and Hers. So I walked through the appropriate door and in front of me was a line of urinals. To my left was an even longer line of cubicles and, going into the cubicles, were men and women. One room - two entrances.

Went to proms in the park (london) this year. The organisers had mis-calculated on the loo's and did not provide enough for the fairer sex so they gate crashed the gents, it was hilarious.

Sponsored Links
Back