Number plates

• Thread starter herebriefly
  • Start date
I bought L66 BMW in 1994 for £3700.

Sold it (in 2007) for £25600 - to a chinese guy in London. :D

But hey, Im a just a thick bloke who likes number plates. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Wrong plate. Still have the L33 one.

David.

Sponsored Links
It's the Internet mate. We can all make fortunes. :rolleyes:

There is only one type of person lower than someone who spends money on a personalised number plate.

That is those low life cretins with signs in the back window stating,

"Children on board"
"Little angel on board"
"Mums/dads taxi" Etc,etc...
FFS, how pathetic can you get? :rolleyes:

I thought the "children on board" thing was so in the event of a crash on the motorway, the fire service automatically went to those cars as it had kids in? :confused:

Agreed "Little angel on board" is just wrong :D

Sponsored Links

LOL

This is a funny one...

metro-rod.jpg

There is only one type of person lower than someone who spends money on a personalised number plate.

That is those low life cretins with signs in the back window stating,

"Children on board"
"Little angel on board"
"Mums/dads taxi" Etc,etc...
FFS, how pathetic can you get? :rolleyes:

I thought the "children on board" thing was so in the event of a crash on the motorway, the fire service automatically went to those cars as it had kids in? :confused:

Agreed "Little angel on board" is just wrong :D

a common misconception. the services apparently go for the most likely to be in serious harm. if you are screaming with blood pouring out of your neck and sitting next to a guy who is unconscious they will practically ignore you for the unconscious guy.

the only "private plate" i would entertain is a a bargain 3 letter 3 number or better. simply because they are far shorter and look far better on your car.

my neighbour has a plate along the lines of T 67. looks great on his shytty mazda and must be worth 10 times the value of the car. :LOL:

I have

MY 51X BM

MY SIK BM
or
MY SIX BM

for my 6 series convertible, it's not a private plate btw, but look's the business

id like G1REG but no doubt would cost a fortune.at the end of the day if you can afford it and want to spend your hard earned that way then who is it for me to say your this or that.

is that your name then... G1REG... or you could change it to hv 54 omg

"Children on board"
"Little angel on board

the original idea for the signs were that if you had an accident the services would know that there are children on board.. is that so stupid....

And all easy to spot if you were up to anything nefarious. Not that you would be of course.

And all easy to spot if you were up to anything nefarious. Not that you would be of course.

what are you on about.... stop reading a dictionary.. so enlighten me.... what does that word mean... nefarious...

and please dont quote...

id like G1REG but no doubt would cost a fortune.at the end of the day if you can afford it and want to spend your hard earned that way then who is it for me to say your this or that.

is that your name then... G1REG... or you could change it to hv 54 omg

:LOL: the name is greg,but when ive looked at the prices of the plate for my name they are a lot more then 1s with reg in it.

what are you on about.... stop reading a dictionary.. so enlighten me.... what does that word mean... nefarious...

and please dont quote...

ok i wont.................................

yeah i will,

–adjective
extremely wicked or villainous; iniquitous: a nefarious plot.
:LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back