Oh dear..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Certainly won't help with diesel, they're pretty much bullying them out of London come Spring..

French for you

They can never be trusted ;)

Dumped there sh*te in the UK for years

SAunier Duval

ELM Leblanc

Chaffateaux ;)

Sponsored Links
Is this a Brexit thing or down to the fact that Nissan and 4x4 diesels aren't doing too well at the moment?
They (Nissan) will continue to build them in Japan rather than invest here. The whole thing stinks of Brexit considering they were given assurances from the Tory government back in 2016. Looks like the threat of a looming no-deal is wot dun it.

51061406_10158397205869569_8999796496354246656_n.jpg

imagine the business meeting

"Gentlemen, we are going to invest 250million in a car plant. Today's question: Do we choose to build it inside a stable environment with a potential market of 500 million, or on an offshore island which is outside all major trading unions, that doesn't know what customs duties, regulations, rules for foreign workers and investments, or exchange rates it will have in ten years time, one years time, or even two month's time? And has even been unable to agree what it wants? Which negotiates and agrees an international treaty and then goes back on what it agreed?"

Could the fact they're partly owned by Renault have any bearing on it
Even British companies are seeing the UK as a risk. Anyone with a business brain, will look at the possibility of no-deal Britain as being a poor place to invest.

Let's hope May will come back from Brussels with positive news.

Diesel sales are down 30% in the UK

5th in Europe

Greens and environmentalists should be happy that diesels are not being made in Sunderland ?

As for any Brexit connection blame
Rees smog , Johnson and most of the Labour Party ;)

Even British companies are seeing the UK as a risk. Anyone with a business brain, will look at the possibility of no-deal Britain as being a poor place to invest.

Bussiness brain ? That's u out of the equation than Noseall :LOL:

This is where she goes back and asks, again, for something she has been repeatedly told is not available, in the expectations of getting a different answer to the same question?

"I know I kept agreeing to the backstop, because there is no other solution to the Irish Border Question, but I no longer agree to it, because there is no other solution"

Tear up the GFA, is one possible solution.

When you have Rees Mogg an avowed Catholic attending a DUP fundraising event with Aaron Banks you know these lot are in it for themselves, the public will feel the pain, the profits will flow to this lot.

Paisley was in attendance.

They must take the public for mugs.

This is where she goes back and asks, again, for something she has been repeatedly told is not available, in the expectations of getting a different answer to the same question?

"I know I kept agreeing to the backstop, because there is no other solution to the Irish Border Question, but I no longer agree to it, because there is no other solution"

TM is doing about the only political choice she has available. Customs union option, 2nd ref, revoke article 50: she might want any of those, but they arrnt politically available to her, at the moment.

Corbyn is probably the biggest chance of a 2nd referendum........but he thinks he might win a GE so he is holding out with more fence sitting.

No deal wont happen, waste of time discussing it really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back