Oil PRICES SET TO RISE.

When we buy oil 60% of it is tax, it's the government robbing us not the Arabs.

Fuel prices have just gone down, petrol is 94p a litre in Sainsbury's now.

HEY IF WE CAN AFFORD IT EAT YOUR HEART OUT

NO WAY I am going to stop using 94 Octaine EVEN IF IT GOES to $20 a gallon as I know my TAX MONEY Helps the poor folks and gives FREE Medical to aliens

My buddy drove 100,000 Miles in 3 years strictly on holiday

WE ARE AMERICANS are we love to DRIVE fast cars and BIG Hummers and as long as we are paying for it out of our pocket and love VERY WARM homes and AC in the summer WE ARE NOT going to change

Let the prices sky rocket as the tax on the fuel helps the government help the poor folks sneaking in

The governments have to tax the hell out of fuel so they can hire more police to issue you more tickets ...

If there was no civil servants jobs these folks would be on welfare someone has to support them.. spread the wealth

If 5% of the world's population (America) didn't waste 25% of the world's oil - there wouldn't be a shortage for decades.

Sponsored Links

Fuel prices have just gone down, petrol is 94p a litre in Sainsbury's now.

The governments have to tax the hell out of fuel so they can hire more police to issue you more tickets ...

If there was no civil servants jobs these folks would be on welfare someone has to support them.. spread the wealth

If 5% of the world's population (America) didn't waste 25% of the world's oil - there wouldn't be a shortage for decades.

Here Hear !.
And ST proves this point to a T boasting about how small a load he can carry on his fuel guzzling over rated , over powered pick up.
He says he's "loaded to the hilt" at 5 mpg in his van and doesn't have to call at the merchants when in reality he could hire a Scania artic- curtain sider and have half the merchants entire stock delivered at 12 mpg.

Well if the world is a mess...rant, rant, rant...
God bless America... :rolleyes:

Yes God bless America and GOD BLESS OIL companies as a gas company posted today paid $32 MILLION in taxes and I know I gave my fair share to STATE, CITY and Federal taxes thus my tax money is being used to help illegal's get the housing and food and medical they need for for a better life

We freedom loving citizens of the world escaped from the monarchy of England some even did major crimes to be sent to Australia just to get away from the Queen mum and her parliament who took away freedom that civilized countries such as Ireland and the US of A have

Even Scotland kicked the British out as they are a stingy lot complaining how others live England cound not even get along with France and thats amazing as everyone hates the French

The Queens own grand son the prince wears a Nazi uniform to show his disdain for his mother land

My 4 MILES PER GALLON Ford pays a full 68% is TAX and this tax money helps people who like the colonists have the funds to ESCAPE England for a better life

FREEDOM of religion and the GOD GIVEN RIGHT to defends one Castle something the British government frowns upon as an ARMED citizen is a FREE man

A Government afraid of its citizens is a democracy A citizen afraid of his government is a monarchy / dictatorship

Sponsored Links
John506";p="1038889 said:
quote]

Typical spewing of a person under a monarchs rule. FREE civilized people of the world have no problem paying taxes as DEMOCRACY does not come cheap

68% of my fuel prices are tax and yet Americans have no problem spending money on fuel as we know we contribute the most to United Nations and help undeveloped countries.

It is my civic duty to use as much fuel as humanly possible as my tax dollars help feed people all over the globe and give jobs to millions of folks in the petrol industry. If you feel your government is taxing you to much BE AMERICAN and FIGHT for your freedoms such as we did "Taxation without representation" is why we kicked the British off the holy land of America

Taxes are what makes a country great and to be a great citizen one should buy a gas guzzler and travel the length and width of your country.

If America really gets desperate for fuel we have plenty that we have not even touched in Alaska and Texas and Oklahoma and many other areas of this country BUT it is better to import the fuel to help other nations make a living and the taxes help non citizens have the American Dream of a fruitful life in a FREE country.

Far better to have a gun and not need one then to need one and have the British Government take it from you

How long will America's natural oil/energy reserves last without being bolstered by foreign imports ?. Not long I would guess and you will rue the day when you squandered the stuff needlessly.
Also are you aware of the pollution that burning fuel in this manner causes ?.
Its all fine and well using mother earth to sustain the world but one day she will say "enough is enough".
I've read that it will take three "earths" just to sustain the population of China with a standard of living similar to the average Briton.
How's that going to work or is the American taxpayer going to step in and give them hand outs ?.

The Queens own grand son the prince wears a Nazi uniform to show his disdain for his mother land
Hmmm and of course you lot didn't fund the IRA through Noraid campaigns. We have something over here called irony, something that is totally wasted on you septics.

My 4 MILES PER GALLON Ford...
Says it all really. This from an inhabitant of the most polluting nation on earth, that refuses to sign up for the Kyoto Agreement. You seem proud of owning a vehicle with an Osma fuel pipe.

A Government afraid of its citizens is a democracy A citizen afraid of his government is a monarchy / dictatorship
Another quote from cliché land... :rolleyes:

Any others starting to feel the same as myself? Following ST's unutterably crass ramblings one thing becomes clear: ignorant politicians are elected by ignorant people and this has permitted mankind's closest living relative to spend two terms as president? :rolleyes:

I've read that it will take three "earths" just to sustain the population of China with a standard of living similar to the average Briton.
How's that going to work or is the American taxpayer going to step in and give them hand outs ?.[/quote]

Americans saw the light and realized that government regulations are ANTI business thus we buy most of our products from China and so does England as they have several furniture manufacturers there.

China bought up most of the worlds copper / lead and other ferrous and non ferrous materials as China is going to be the world leader (hopefully) in manufacturing as more American investors start companies there.

Many of my cast iron products come from China and the quality is decent and having lots and lots of labor (labour) there is no shortage of labor and the people who want to work do and those that don't want to work starve OR go to other countries and relieve the burden China once faced feeding the lazy.

About the world having global warming and or lots of pollution ....NOT to worry Saddam tried that with fires in Kuwait and all he succeeded in doing is creating jobs for Texans who specialize in fighting oil fires and Saddam helped spread the wealth.

As more and more home grown terrorists spout up and place bombs and destroy building and the underground and cause massive destruction the bright side is it creates jobs for the construction industry as the buildings fall newer and more stringent building codes are called for.

After all is settled there is going to be one out of control asteroid and POOF good bye mother earth as we know it.

With the sun blocked out the fear of global warming is gone and no sun means more fuel is needed and less food plus depending where the asteroid hits what other damage is done such as oceans flooding any country near ground zero.

The earth will start to renew after man kind is gone and the cocker roaches again take charge as they have long before mankind came along.

Starvation, global freezing , earth quakes and all this worrying about gas prices will be for nothing.

Look at Princess Diana and the chauffeur and her boy friend and the only one to survive was the bloke who was smart enough to have a gun and they said why does he need it? The DARN fools who were UNARMED perished.

As the earth faces the final months of existence the blocks with firearms will have no problem getting food and petrol from the folks who sit home waiting for the governments to take care of them

If mankind does not destroy this planet I am sure mother nature will as it is time to start over and give another species a chance .

Look how Japan, Germany, most countries EXCEPT England built up their economy and infrastructure after WW 2 and now look how China is the greatest manufacturer and exporter of modern times.

By me using a lot of gasoline I still feel I am doing my part to help people keep working PLUS I have no problem paying a gas guzzler tax as it helps my fellow human have a better life

Use it or lose it Gasoline is meant to be used as much as possible before it stits in the ground and explodes

It is far better to have a firearm and not need it then need one and not have it

an american tourist get sinto a london taxi cab.

as the cabbie drives around the yank says "whats that building over there ?

"thats the wembly stadium where we play football".

"Jesus we have stadiums twice as big as that in the us" says the yank

as they drive around some more he points at another building and asks what it is

"Thats the national galeery where we keep all our priceless works of art" replies the cabbie

"You brits are so poor, we have galleries 5 times as big as that across the pond" says the yank

Then as they near the end of their journey he sees a large victorian brick building.

"Boy you see that place over there, we have buildings 20 times the size of that at home" blurts out the yank

"Im not surprised" replies the cabbie, "thats the bedlum mental assylum"

You really should get some of your historical and worldwide political facts right before you spout off. :rolleyes:

Look at Princess Diana and the chauffeur and her boy friend and the only one to survive was the bloke who was smart enough to have a gun and they said why does he need it? The DARN fools who were UNARMED perished.

Love it.............Guns are better than airbags/seatbelts............... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Love it.............Guns are better than airbags/seatbelts............... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:[/quote]

Well the proof is there I heard Mercedes is now furnishing a pistol with every 500 series as AIR bags are not enough

:LOL: :cool: :cool:

How's that going to work or is the American taxpayer going to step in and give them hand outs ?.

Americans saw the light and realized that government regulations are ANTI business thus we buy most of our products from China and so does England as they have several furniture manufacturers there.

You just dont have a choice as they are cheaper than those produced in your country

China bought up most of the worlds copper / lead and other ferrous and non ferrous materials as China is going to be the world leader (hopefully) in manufacturing as more American investors start companies there.

I think they are doing quite wll based on investment from across the globe as most large companies look for cheap labour

Many of my cast iron products come from China and the quality is decent and having lots and lots of labor (labour) there is no shortage of labor and the people who want to work do and those that don't want to work starve OR go to other countries and relieve the burden China once faced feeding the lazy.

I dont think they get much choice and if you knew anything about their culture youd know that being work shy is not one of their normal traits

About the world having global warming and or lots of pollution ....NOT to worry Saddam tried that with fires in Kuwait and all he succeeded in doing is creating jobs for Texans who specialize in fighting oil fires and Saddam helped spread the wealth.

didnt do anything to global warming, as it had the same effect as if it had been burnt off by car engines

As more and more home grown terrorists spout up and place bombs and destroy building and the underground and cause massive destruction the bright side is it creates jobs for the construction industry as the buildings fall newer and more stringent building codes are called for.

weve already sorted that one out thanks to your lot donating money. weve been fighting terrorists and insurgents for years, and been doing it very well. thats why our forces are recognised the world over at the best in doing it.sometimes you dont need a bullet to counter a terrorist let alone, 1500 m16 rounds, an m1 abrams, an apache helicopter etc etc

After all is settled there is going to be one out of control asteroid and POOF good bye mother earth as we know it.

Well hopefully it will miss our tiny island, but yours is a much bigger target

With the sun blocked out the fear of global warming is gone and no sun means more fuel is needed and less food plus depending where the asteroid hits what other damage is done such as oceans flooding any country near ground zero.

with the sun blocked out the planet will die in a few weeks so food and fuel will be meaning less

The earth will start to renew after man kind is gone and the cocker roaches again take charge as they have long before mankind came along.

are they the same as cockroaches?

Starvation, global freezing , earth quakes and all this worrying about gas prices will be for nothing.

good job he shot that concrete bollard with his gun, saved his life.

As the earth faces the final months of existence the blocks with firearms will have no problem getting food and petrol from the folks who sit home waiting for the governments to take care of them

have you joined the moonies?

If mankind does not destroy this planet I am sure mother nature will as it is time to start over and give another species a chance .

Look how Japan, Germany, most countries EXCEPT England built up their economy and infrastructure after WW 2 and now look how China is the greatest manufacturer and exporter of modern times.

strange how we have the leading service economy and finincial capital of the world

By me using a lot of gasoline I still feel I am doing my part to help people keep working PLUS I have no problem paying a gas guzzler tax as it helps my fellow human have a better life

well if it helps you sleep at night. the tooth fairy and father christmas are real as well

Use it or lose it Gasoline is meant to be used as much as possible before it stits in the ground and explodes

when has oil in the ground ever exploded then. is this a frequently occuring natural event?

It is far better to have a firearm and not need it then need one and not have it[/quote]

would you like me to book you a bed at bedlum? ;)

I think he's just discovered how to make a crack pipe out of plumbing odds and ends.

Unless he's a wah expert.... :confused: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back