OK - I give in

ban-all-sheds said:
supersparky said:
bas, after reading the above you defiantly come across as Obnoxious and arrogant and unable to see things from another’s point of view, whilst i can understand your mighty p****d off and i defiantly can understand with the mods situation, i don’t think the "IM RIGHT YOUR WRONG IM NOT EVEN GOING TO HEAR YOUR P.O.V BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH" technique isn’t going to win you any support, and those who agree whole heartedly with you aren’t going to side with you, plus it makes you look bad to people who don’t have an opinion of you.....
Err... isn't that you saying you think I'm wrong?

And yet again, it seems, I have to explain this - for the last time, as it's getting really tedious - I'm not denying anybody the right to put their POV. I just want to tell people who have what I consider disgusting POVs that they are disgusting.

my own opinion is that if a paedophile/rapist(not a 1 night consenting stand with mind changing) is caught and its 100% water tight then yes, id have no problem with them being shot or better still, their **** cut off, gets rid of the urges...
And there is no point whatsoever me commenting on that, is there?

so because i wouldn’t loose any sleep over a proven pedo being killed, that makes me a "ignorant, violent, uncivilised ****. " i suppose?
Do you really want me to answer that?

After all that I've written, do you still not understand what I think about people who want to use violence as a means of social control?

i think bas, that you need to take a step back from the forums and then come back with a level head because your going to have a lot of enemies on the forums if not already, and by your manner, intended or not the way you come across is going to create more by the day, don’t let yourself go down the slippery slope so far as you cant get back out :cool:
I thank you for your concern, but I have a perfectly level head. I do not want violence to be the way that society organises itself.

Violence is the refuge of the unthinking, the uncivilised, the person who turns his back on rationality and gives vent to primitive instincts.

If Slogger actually went out and did the things that he says he wants to, and then when caught started ranting like he does here, there's a very good chance that he'd be diagnosed as a psychopath. I am not the one whose level-headedness you need to worry about.

no bas, not me saying your wrong, its saying how you come across.

and then you say you do let people have their oppinions, but with comments like calling masona "ignorant, violent, uncivilised " just because his view differs from your own he gets a torrent of abuse. free speech bas....

as for softarse, i even stated it was my own oppinion from an outsider looking in....so no, i dont think it does.......

Sponsored Links
Moderator note

Post deleted. Personal abuse will not be tolerated, see rule 8.

I've come into this post really late but in answer to Bas's post why slogger gets away with his sometimes incitious remarks and others get censored I agree with you Bas he shouldn't be allowed to make some of those comments when they become insulting but perhaps yoursef has fallen into the same trap sometimes and it is at those times that your posts get censored? apart from yourself anyone taking on slogger is onto a winner because his comments defeat themselves with their extremist views, yes he's trying to get people angry by adding verbose comments to otherwise his entitlement to reply, I realise he personally attacks you but if you can manage to keep your argument civil then you should have no problems dealing with him. As i say you have the voice of reason.

kendor said:
I've come into this post really late but in answer to Bas's post why slogger gets away with his sometimes incitious remarks and others get censored I agree with you Bas he shouldn't be allowed to make some of those comments when they become insulting
It's not a question of insulting remarks.

Slogger boasts that he has used violence on people other than in self-defence.

Slogger describes the sort of even more extreme violence, including torture, arson and murder that he would like to carry out.

How can such posts be tolerated on a "family board"?

How can ideas and propaganda like that be acceptable for a "family audience" when words like "vile", "repulsive", "uncivilised", "despicable", "barbaric", "disgusting" etc are deemed unacceptable?

The hypocrisy of the mods is breathtaking, and the way that under the flag of "family values" they allow Slogger to say what he does, and apparently not receive condemnation for it, is very disturbing.

But as I said - so be it, the mods have the ultimate power of the delete button and the ability to ban people. They can shape the board to whatever image they want, and if they want it to be a place where violent criminal acts can be glorified and condoned, and not attract condemnation, then so be it.

but perhaps yoursef has fallen into the same trap sometimes and it is at those times that your posts get censored? apart from yourself anyone taking on slogger is onto a winner because his comments defeat themselves with their extremist views, yes he's trying to get people angry by adding verbose comments to otherwise his entitlement to reply, I realise he personally attacks you but if you can manage to keep your argument civil then you should have no problems dealing with him. As i say you have the voice of reason.
Slogger does not respond to reason - the word means nothing to him.

Sponsored Links
hi B.A.S hi KENDOR hi SOFTUS

3 people who have made personal comments to me way before i said anything to them but hey i really dont mind

as for the voice of reason i am the VOICE i am the street we need listening to

as to the forum being for familys as well as others i agree that is why i am the man GUARDING good old family values

ie

mess with me my family and friends then payback is not going to be easy

mess with any kiddies and i see it then you will feel the wrath of ( some say mentally unstable) my hand

i am all for the family i wouldnt dream of doing anything to hurt a family or even a human being but i dont see the perpetrators of these crimes as human( WHO DOES )

THE ONLY TIME i have metered out violience has been when it was needed and so badly earned

i am proud of the situation i have caused in my neighbourhood i am even in close contact with the police on these matters ( i dont tell them everything) can you 3 say your have done half of what i have done for your community ?

i even run a charity ( cant say which dont need the publicity ) so you can be so wrong about a persons personality cant you

WHO CARES WINS ( do you care you know who you are ) :LOL:

ban-all-sheds said:
It's not a question of insulting remarks.

Slogger boasts that he has used violence on people other than in self-defence.

Slogger describes the sort of even more extreme violence, including torture, arson and murder that he would like to carry out.

How can such posts be tolerated on a "family board"?---BECAUSE IF IT'S WITHIN THE RULES THEN IT'S OK.

How can ideas and propaganda like that be acceptable for a "family audience" ---BECAUSE THEY ARE A MEMBERS VIEWS---when words like "vile", "repulsive", "uncivilised", "despicable", "barbaric", "disgusting" etc are deemed unacceptable?---YOU WILL HAVE TO ASK THE MODS AND ADMIN THAT BUT BEING AS YOU HAVE POSTED THEM AND THEY HAVENT BEEN MODERATED, I THINK YOU MAY BE WRONG

The hypocrisy of the mods is breathtaking, and the way that under the flag of "family values" they allow Slogger to say what he does, and apparently not receive condemnation for it, is very disturbing. BUT THAT'S JUST YOUR VIEW AND THIS HAS BEEN SAID TO YOU MANY TIMES BUT FOR SOME REASON WONT OR CANT UNDERSTAND IT

But as I said - so be it, the mods have the ultimate power of the delete button and the ability to ban people. They can shape the board to whatever image they want, and if they want it to be a place where violent criminal acts can be glorified and condoned, and not attract condemnation, then so be it.---HOORAY!!!!!!!---PUT THE FERKIN FLAGS OUT!!.. I THINK IT JUST SUNK IN AND BAS REALISES HE CANT MAKE PEOPLE ACCEPT HIS VIEW BY INSULTING THEM AND RANTING LIKE A BABY ON EVERY THREAD

I had to make one final post BAS cause you came out with another BAS classic.

Can i suggest in future that if you see something you dont like, make one objectional post and move on then you wont get drawn into a weetake or row and wont get so stressed out.

Perfect Freddie ;)

MOD

personally i have been away for a while

hermes said:
MOD

personally i have been away for a while

Did they let you out early then...... Or have you been on a Mod training course? :)

No mate day release--open prison but we arent supposed to know ;)

Slogger I'm new to this forum but just wandered if your the same Slogger I used to go to school with all those years ago?
You'd be about 5'2" tall, weedy with thick national health specs. You stood out because of your high voice and suspicious stance especially amongst all the other special needs kids.
Hope your keeping well

Slogger said:
hi B.A.S hi KENDOR hi SOFTUS
Slogger, it isn't realistic or practical to address three people in one post and expect coherent answers as a result.

Moreover, and this is for any other readers who don't know the history of our exchanges, I've already said that I won't be replying to any more your postings. Note that I'm refraining from giving my opinion as to the quality of those.

Slogger said:
i am proud of the situation i have caused in my neighbourhood i am even in close contact with the police on these matters ( i dont tell them everything) can you 3 say your have done half of what i have done for your community ?
Since you have asked directly, the answer is yes - I can. However, I don't trumpet my achievements.

Slogger said:
i even run a charity ( cant say which dont need the publicity ) so you can be so wrong about a persons personality cant you
I never have been.

hermes said:
Softus said:
I've already said that I won't be replying to any more your postings..
Replied to this one though, didn't you? :eek:
Yes I did, and if you're implying that I've gone back on what I said, then of course you're right.

However, this is not a black and white world, and I reserve the right to change my mind when pragmatism calls for it. Although I'd far rather not reply to Slogger, the purpose of my previous post was to inform readers who don't know the history, and who might otherwise get a false impression of there being some kind of "band of three".

bigfangdog said:
Slogger I'm new to this forum but just wandered if your the same Slogger I used to go to school with all those years ago?
You'd be about 5'2" tall, weedy with thick national health specs. You stood out because of your high voice and suspicious stance especially amongst all the other special needs kids.
Hope your keeping well
:LOL: u remember me ah alls well :LOL:

Softus said:
hermes said:
Softus said:
I've already said that I won't be replying to any more your postings..
Replied to this one though, didn't you? :eek:
Yes I did, and if you're implying that I've gone back on what I said, then of course you're right.

However, this is not a black and white world, and I reserve the right to change my mind when pragmatism calls for it. Although I'd far rather not reply to Slogger, the purpose of my previous post was to inform readers who don't know the history, and who might otherwise get a false impression of there being some kind of "band of three".
:LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back