ok thats one way to do it..............

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
1684513896925.png

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
It’s not done for neatness and I guess they’re happy with the approx 1’ of cable sticking out at the bottom :LOL:

The picture isn't great, but I think that is an aerial cable, not a mains cable.
When I searched Google lens on Friday, one of the earliest posts that the picture appeared in, came from a German blog. Since then, the number of reposts has exploded, meaning it's now difficult to find the original!

I may be wrong, but I believe it's a European image; with a single Schuko socket next to an RJ45 outlet - the cable is data.

Screenshot_20230523-204718_Chrome.jpg

...so don't blame the electrician, blame the AV installer! ;)

When I searched Google lens on Friday, one of the earliest posts that the picture appeared in, came from a German blog. Since then, the number of reposts has exploded, meaning it's now difficult to find the original!

I may be wrong, but I believe it's a European image; with a single Schuko socket next to an RJ45 outlet - the cable is data.

View attachment 304240

...so don't blame the electrician, blame the AV installer! ;)
AV installers don't usually carry downlighter sized starratt saws ;)

AV installers don't usually carry downlighter sized starratt saws ;)
Maybe European AV installers though? :)

There's a slightly better picture from 27th of February...

Still possibly not the original, but looks a bit more like an aerial lead in this image:

1684873427065.png

And the caption translates as 'Swiss Cheese?!' :)

If you are going to attempt to hide the cable in the wall then why come back out for the socket? Embed that in to the wall too.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back