On This Day

I mentioned this earlier in its own thread but it was removed after being reported by a sympathiser…

Strange that nobody else has mentioned it. Probably forgotten all about it by now. :rolleyes:

 
I mentioned this earlier in its own thread but it was removed after being reported by a sympathiser…

Strange that nobody else has mentioned it. Probably forgotten all about it by now. :rolleyes:


 
I mentioned this earlier in its own thread but it was removed after being reported by a sympathiser…

Strange that nobody else has mentioned it. Probably forgotten all about it by now. :rolleyes:


A sympathiser for all of the little people on all sides, who just want to get on with their lives in peace and without the interference of the power hungry, the zealots, and allround tnucs.
 
A sympathiser for all of the little people on all sides, who just want to get on with their lives in peace and without the interference of the power hungry, the zealots, and allround tnucs.
Indeed.

I thought it particularly weird mot would start a thread to mark the event and make it sound like a birthday party.
 
It should be highlighted so as people do not forget why Israel launched their revenge on such a barbaric act of terrorism. Hardly a birthday party but a rememberance of the victims and why this war in Gaza took place. I think it is something worthy of a post and not something that requires moderating or removing.
 
Back
Top