one drill bit drills all

Interesting replies and a surprising number of single post posters. I'm feeling vindicated that I was never bother to buy the stuff , pretty much because I didn't believe the hype.
I've had drill bits for decades and if blunt I sharpen them be they for wood , metal or masonry . It's only if they snap or break that they need replacing.

Sponsored Links
Hi al.

lt seems a old thread but i just wanted to add. i have used my £40 set for over 5 years everyday in london homes to do wall fixings and they are great.

Was totally shocked at the bad comments.

I am trying to contact them to get a bulk trade deal for my fitters.

any phone number / email that work would be good. dont fancy going to the ideal home show again.

Denver.

Think I will start selling everlasting pencils, if you ever wear it out just send me £9.99 for postage and packing and I will replace free of charge. :D

Sponsored Links
My pencils seem to , ahem, disappear rather than wear out. Is that covered in your everlasting pencil scheme foxhole? If it is the cheque is in the post :D

Think I will start selling everlasting pencils, if you ever wear it out just send me £9.99 for postage and packing and I will replace free of charge. :D

My pencils seem to , ahem, disappear rather than wear out. Is that covered in your everlasting pencil scheme foxhole? If it is the cheque is in the post :D

Alas, Mr. Foxhole's excellent warranty does not cover loss or theft of the everlasting pencils.
However, I am delighted to inform you that I can offer you an additional insured warranty that covers total(*) loss or theft of your uninsured pencil.

For a one-off(**) fee of £12.95 per everlasting pencil, we can guarantee(***) that your everlasting pencil will be replaced should it be stolen or lost.

(* unless pencil is intentionally (at our discretion) lost or stolen)
(** fee is payable each year. Previous year's cover lapses on anniversary unless renewed)
(*** unless the loss or theft is your fault, the fault of someone known to you, or the fault of someone who has been within 100 miles of your everlasting pencil)

So here they are in all their glory the paper a gaffer taped in to hold the top part bits in is actually the guarantee wording !

[/img]

Don't buy these. Here's what happened to mine after 1/2 hr of drilling single holes through tile, brick and concrete.

And you expected what?

Drilling tile, or continuous non-hammer holes in brick and concrete (excluding slow, dry cores), requires coolant.

Don't buy these. Here's what happened to mine after 1/2 hr of drilling single holes through tile, brick and concrete.

And you expected what?

Drilling tile, or continuous non-hammer holes in brick and concrete (excluding slow, dry cores), requires coolant.

I foolishly believed the guy who was selling these and demonstrating them with the use of no apparent coolant when he said that they are made of heat resistant gun metal and require no coolant. During his demo he drilled through all sorts of materials, including brick, concrete, steel and tile. He never once appeared to use coolant.

Demos don't change the laws of physics.
Did you know you can be threatened with eviction by security from shows if you try to point out to people selling things that the laws of physics mean their product cannot work?

:LOL:

utter utter crap, there is no one drill can drill anything, lets see a non diamond drill go through flint.... utter baseless crap.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back