One reason Covid is here to stay

aside from the airlines, which I happen to think could do with a huge cut to start with. what’s zante got to do with the uk economy?
I thought you were against covid and ruining the economy? So going on holiday does help the economy with the airlines & travel companies (who are badly hit).

Oh yes, you are;

or just accept the inevitability that a number of people will die during a pandemic and ruining a whole economy is too high a price to pay.
so balancing death against the future of the country is common sense.

Suddenly you're calling those people who go on holiday an idiot.. make your mind up!!

Sponsored Links
I thought you were against covid and ruining the economy? So going on holiday does help the economy with the airlines & travel companies (who are badly hit).

Oh yes, you are;

Suddenly you're calling those people who go on holiday an idiot.. make your mind up!!
i’m not interested in airlines , if another holiday aircraft never left the ground again it wouldn’t bother me. the negatives of piffling air travel far outweigh the economic benefit. the economy would benefit more if people were encouraged to holiday in this country or put their money towards paying their debts off instead of getting more for a holiday on a credit card....at least until there’s a vaccine for you all or this thing is over.

oooooh i’m not missing my holiday because of a silly pandemic , my farcebook page is far too important.
tw@tsssss!

People who are either stupid or ignorant or rebellious about wearing a mask are putting others at risk of infection
not to mention the airlines who sodthisforfun loves so much , who are more than happy and willing to shoehorn idiots into a covid box with no interest in the consequences.

Sponsored Links
have a look at the conspiracy theories floating around

these people use these terms:

scamdemic
or its a deliberate hoax: plandemic
only people wearing masks are "sheople"

Bill Gates Foundation and Soros are involved in a global scam to ensure everybody has to have a vaccine....really the pandemic is over.

one person even argued with me that because 1 person on SAGE is a member of the communist party, the Tories are colluding in a communist plot.

and another argued that trials have shown hydroxychloroquine is 95% effective

"Mastrikova" is a Russian strategy of spreading confusion, doubt and mistrust by seeding false stories so that dummies fail to believe sensible sources.

Many of the stories are patently absurd, but there are still people who will believe them.

For example, Russia sees benefits in a weakened NATO arguing among itself, an isolated dUK and a smaller EU.

Unlikely. If you'd paid attention you will have seen Sods posts about having not been on hoilday for years.
still backs the airlines though.
or is that just today for the sake of argument.

with the airlines & travel companies (who are badly hit).
I think it’s great that the airlines have been hit. keeps pollution down and increases unemployment of said monkeys who can go get real jobs picking spuds and strawberries etc . to help keep immigration necessity to an absolute minimum. winner winner spuds for dinner. :LOL:

People who are either stupid or ignorant or rebellious about wearing a mask are putting others at risk of infection. As long as there are people like that the Covid virus will not be eliminated

One incident in the public domain........

193 people on an aircraft from Zante to Cardiff , several of them tested positive for Covid after the flight.

Quoting from https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-53966897

Stephanie Whitfield, from Cardiff, who was on the flight with her partner, told the BBC she was not surprised.

She said she and her husband "decided to isolate for two weeks on the flight", before they even learnt about the positive cases.

"This flight was a debacle. The chap next to me had his mask around his neck. Not only did the airline not pull him up on it, they gave him a free drink when he said he knew a member of the crew.

"Loads of people were taking their masks off and wandering up and down the aisles to talk to others.

"As soon as the flight landed, a load of people took their masks off immediately. The flight was full of selfish 'covidiots' and an inept crew who couldn't care less."

Stephanie said she and her husband had both had sent off for a test and would return it as soon as possible.

"We've got a few symptoms, but we hope it's a cold. We've had a bit of a cough, a sore throat, a headache.

"I'm angry more than anything."
horses for courses - people choosing to fly to far away holiday destinations during the outbreak either don't understand or don't care about contracting Covid. So by all means go on a holiday flight but don't be expecting your fellow passengers to give a dam.

Whether or not people should be going on such holidays is another story - we desperately need people to get back to normal to save the economy, equally we would rather they didn't spread the virus.

I'm going to be watching and cheering them on from the side lines hoping it all works out OK, then I can join in. Think of them as pioneers.

not to mention the airlines who sodthisforfun loves so much , who are more than happy and willing to shoehorn idiots into a covid box with no interest in the consequences.
Oh I love airlines right? You do talk nonsense - it's non stop!
I just find it amusing that just a few days ago you were all up for a few thousand, million people to die of covid, get rid of the amount of people on the planet, as well as how bad the economy has been hit and now you're getting all mad about some people who put themselves at risk going on holiday!

You can't make your mind up. I have a suspicion that you just want to moan :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back