One reason Covid is here to stay

Sponsored Links
I'm versatile unlike you benny. I can enjoy myself anywhere on the planet.

Not enough snow in the UK, full stop. However, I did learn to ski in Tamworth.

There are apparently over 80 ski resorts in the UK (all in Scotland, obs)

Sponsored Links
I'm versatile unlike you benny. I can enjoy myself anywhere on the planet.

Not enough snow in the UK, full stop. However, I did learn to ski in Tamworth.
i know the type , wherever you go you have that vacant smile on your cute lickle face like everything’s new and exciting. awwww I can see you now dribbling.

There are apparently over 80 ski resorts in the UK (all in Scotland, obs)
Yes, I know. But the lack of fresh snow is the killer and the fact that you can be in the Alps as quick as a drive up to scotland.

Yes, I know. But the lack of fresh snow is the killer and the fact that you can be in the Alsp as quick as a drive up to scotland.

Yes, not very reliable and don't get particularly good ratings. Last time I went skiing, many years ago now was a week in Val Thorens, 1st couple of days was in bed with altitude sickness :LOL:

We love our family and our family holidays. Our children benefit massively from them. Pity not all people have the same view towards the health and happiness of their children.(n)
agreed . some people are despicable .
that’s twice we agreed on something , all in one day.

"While wearing a mask, you might end up touching your face more often and transferring the virus from your hands to your face. In order to avoid this, wash your hands both before and after adjusting or removing your face mask."

Otherwise ...

So I was sitting a bus, I adjusted my face mask, then started to wonder where the wash basin was........Mmm Im seeing an issue. Maybe a face mask can only be used at home....you know near a wash basin not touched by virusy strangers.....but I don't need to wear a mask at home, unless the dog smells.

Sponsored Links
Back