One way mirror

kendor said:
You could attach a video feed of Catherine Zeta Jones say brushing her hair and pretend you are looking at yourself in the mirror. ;)

Nah......she's a dog! ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Oi BURCHILL
"she's called teabag and is going a bit senile.......!"

She was called Lucy an 27yo cat , an old lady that I thought would live me .. here younger bro a big massive black tom , got cancer of the nose an , huge bloody noses ... all over the house , I had killed one an even due to duress I took the BIG BOY to the vets to see him fall an die looking at me as a KILLER /ANIMAL HATER..!!

4 months after I have a massive overweight pussy ,A WHITE PUSSY
that was in a 2/3 ft cage for nearly 7 months , an that was RSPCA ..the the cat was CAGED !!

Moz said:
Oi BURCHILL
"she's called teabag and is going a bit senile.......!"

She was called Lucy an 27yo cat , an old lady that I thought would live me .. here younger bro a big massive black tom , got cancer of the nose an , huge b****y noses ... all over the house , I had killed one an even due to duress I took the BIG BOY to the vets to see him fall an die looking at me as a KILLER /ANIMAL HATER..!!

4 months after I have a massive overweight **** ,A WHITE ****
that was in a 2/3 ft cage for nearly 7 months , an that was RSPCA ..the the cat was CAGED !!

Sorry Moz......I thought one you had said in a previous post that one of your cats was still alive........didn't mean to offend you! :oops:

My cat Tea bag is a bit senile........but she's also ill! I don't really think she's going to be around for much longer! :cry:

Julie L/ B

I must apologise for my Nasty an Horrible post to you ....SORRY

on going back I reread about you were having trouble .. with your puss ..

TRUELY I WOULD RIP MY EYES OUT DUE TO YOUR HURT FOR YOUR LIL BABY

I AM TRUELY VERY SORRY !!! :( :( :(

AS IS A CHILD TOO A CHILDLESS COUPLE AS I an my wife are....

take care an dont forget I was in mourning for 4 weeks 1 week couldnt get out of bed , crying /prozac /

Please take care an thing about getting another /Puss

THAT IS AWFUL ...BUT THE BIG FAT CAT WHO WAS THERE IN A CATTERY

when I went there was always refused even though she was doing tricks to the cage for ..LOVE

I took That gorgeous home ... she is MY BABE :) :)

Sponsored Links
Moz said:
Julie L/ B

I must apologise for my Nasty an Horrible post to you ....SORRY

Please take care an thing about getting another /Puss

I took That gorgeous home ... she is MY BABE :) :)

No probs Moz!

We also had to put down one of our other cats about 3 years ago......she had bowel cancer........it was heartbreaking! :cry: :cry: :cry:
She's buried in the back garden on the rockery.

We have another cat........he's called Henry - who's as daft as a brush! :LOL:

Whats your 'puddy' called?

she is a massive huge bellyyyyyyyyyyy...drop wonderful ...

.. she is white mostley but ears/head an legs
she is in my arms at night an every night unlike lucy my ANGEL girl who was in the front room ,Purdey is that lil child .. the exrta love she will sit all after in my arms but no one an she mental

on the works I took her away an she knew me not wife ,lol an its to rub up, I loved her an when to ..:) :)

Back