Opinion and feelings matter more than facts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Give a man enough rope...

Are you and JohnD one and the same person? No? Well butt out. You started this whiney thread, I didn't. You want something to change, I don't need to. Look to yourself before you start chucking mud around.

Try starting a reasonable balanced conversation about a subject that interests you and see what happens. You might be surprised. But keep on with your ridiculous conspiracy theory lies and you're going to get the same old same old.

Are you and JohnD one and the same person? No? Well butt out. You started this whiney thread, I didn't. You want something to change, I don't need to. Look to yourself before you start chucking mud around.

Try starting a reasonable balanced conversation about a subject that interests you and see what happens. You might be surprised. But keep on with your ridiculous conspiracy theory lies and you're going to get the same old same old.

But you didn't need to join in but you did....

You seem awfully upset.

Sponsored Links
You started this whiney thread, I didn't. You want something to change, I don't need to.
Then you are part of the problem.

But keep on with your ridiculous conspiracy theory lies and you're going to get the same old same old.
It's not conspiracy theory lies; it is a conspiracy.

We have an idiot in charge of the US and a buffoon in charge in the UK; both elected by the same means.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back