Opportunity for Input - REPOSTED

Yes this isnt a good place for it

why not invite us up to your office

a chat, a slap up lunch, a few beers and a night in a hotel would certainly warm me up towards halstead

:):):):)

Sponsored Links
Pick me up on the way corgi, then Halstead will save on travelling costs as well :LOL:

Halstead could hold the first DIYNot p*ss up, all welcome. They could easily afford it with their spares prices :eek: :LOL: :LOL:

JohnD said:
or alternatively, the supplier humbly seeks to meet the desires and requirements of his customers, so needs to find out what they are so that he can try to meet them.

a decent comapny wouldnt need to ask installers as they would design and pre aprove any design as a working model.

if they work on their own stuff that they build they would know how to simplify the owrk and improve on what they find.

Halstead guy,

i have lost count of the different boiler makes in the market in the uk. tell me what puts you above the rest, tell me why i should fit your boiler. the only new halstead i seen is the ov one you selling to biasi and the case is like razer blades

i not going to condemn you for asking on this forum like some others...

i have never seen a sales rep round my parts, no one has ever shown me your boiler(other than biasi) no other installer i know has said
"fit halstead, they are a cracking boiler"
at every price point from super cheap to very expensive their is a boiler to meet my demand.

now Halstead guy tell me why should i ever even consider your boiler i don't have one reason to install Halstead

i would like to know more tho, free training or a tech guy that knows the boiler(not a salesman just trying to push the boiler) to come round my area to show me a Halstead. i know that every installer would say this but i am serious...a free boiler or a one off large discount to take the risk of the unknown(your boiler in this case) out of it

as a installer we fit alpha A rated stuff and vokera B rated stuff, we buy our boilers though pts's energy-smart scheme

Sponsored Links
gas4you said:
Pick me up on the way corgi, then Halstead will save on travelling costs as well :LOL:

Halstead could hold the first DIYNot p*ss up, all welcome. They could easily afford it with their spares prices :eek: :LOL: :LOL:

If they are a bit free with the hooch I will pay anything for anything

:):):)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back