Orange is the new white

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
je9pend41mf41.jpg

Trump upset his tanlines are showing. Very snowflakey for a strongman leader.

But why use spray on tan? Its tacky and demeaning, his skin colour is perfectly fine, a perfect tone.

Sponsored Links
Trump upset his tanlines are showing. Very snowflakey for a strongman leader.

But why use spray on tan? Its tacky and demeaning, his skin colour is perfectly fine, a perfect tone.

And the fact he's about to be re-elected is really eating away at you isn't it. It's gnawing away at every fibre of your being.
Never mind.

Sponsored Links
And the fact he's about to be re-elected is really eating away at you isn't it. It's gnawing away at every fibre of your being.
Never mind.

I cant quite understand how you reach that conclusion from this:

"Trump upset his tanlines are showing. Very snowflakey for a strongman leader.
But why use spray on tan? Its tacky and demeaning, his skin colour is perfectly fine, a perfect tone"

Could you summarise your reasoning to help me understand......

Never mind.

Tis true. I simply don't like people who don't cover up.

Now is this what he meant, Grab em by the pussy? Vagina neck?

EQQFAF4W4AAD-Df

Why so many don't like Trump.
Is it "Cos he's Orange".

Poor old galahad is so filled with hate he has resorted to posting up photo shopped images of trump.

Poor old galahad is so filled with hate he has resorted to posting up photo shopped images of trump.

Fffffake news. That's all you got.

Trump is simply a manifestation of how ridiculous the Republican party has become and ventured so far from its roots.

Trump is simply a manifestation of how ridiculous the Republican party has become and ventured so far from its roots.

Possibly, but what does that say about the democrats given that they look set to lose for a 2nd time to such a figure of ridicule?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back