Orange is the new white

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Read what again?

Did you post your source?

You didn't post the final results from the count because they weren't out.

OK, I give up. Leo Varadkar will remain as Taoseach and the IRA have been humiliated in the polls. Everything I said was made up. Happy now?

Although there are other photos of Trump at that time showing tan lines, the contrast is not as dramatic, Vox pointed out – prompting questions about its authenticity. White House Photos later said in a tweet: “This picture was never photoshopped, but used the Apple smartphone’s photo app to adjust the color of the picture.”

Sponsored Links
They were fine when Clinton and Obama got elected?

Looks like you jumped the gun on that and didnt' read about the electoral college.

Clinton and Obama won the popular vote.

4 occasions the person who won the fewer votes won the presidency, John Adams, Hayes, Bush jnr, Trump all were Republicans.

The electoral college means that swing states count for more so your vote in those sates matters more. How is that democratic?

Filly again provides eveidence that Trump did use spray tan.

Why use spray tan? Why don't you use it?

Looks like you jumped the gun on that and didnt' read about the electoral college.

Clinton and Obama won the popular vote.

4 occasions the person who won the fewer votes won the presidency, John Adams, Hayes, Bush jnr, Trump all were Republicans.

The electoral college means that swing states count for more so your vote in those sates matters more. How is that democratic?

Why are you so exorcised about it? I'm not.
I think Trump is a monumental lack wit, but the rest of it? I think it is tragically hilarious.

Why are you so exorcised about it? I'm not.
I think Trump is a monumental lack wit, but the rest of it? I think it is tragically hilarious.
Sadly we now have a Trump here, with the same cynical nationalistic propaganda getting people to vote against their best interests

It says more about what voters are prepared to put up with. Look at the results coming in today in Ireland, voters would rather have the IRA than Leo Varadkar.

Well, although final results are not in all the news channels are reporting the above.

I expect JohnD and EFL will be along in a minute to apologise. Actually, neither are big enough to admit they were wrong.

MOD: I must admit I am very perplexed that despite clear warnings, members on here, just don't "get it" Thread locked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back