Out of hand on here

harlod said:
I always had a thing about the frog on Hectors House - such a sexy french voice

When it comes to voices, I nominate Bobbie Gentry as the outright winner. :p :p :p

Edit:

Thanks for the image though it's not the one I remember and it doesn't do her justice. Surely the make-up department went over the top!

Sponsored Links
Teenage dreams.

Susan Stranks! (Magpie).
Don't ask me why, I just fancied her like hell!!!

this one?

magpie-susan.gif

The picture I had in mind was one with 'wild frizzy' hair and she could never keep still.
It was as though she was on speed or something! :LOL:

(Mind you, I like the pony tails as well, :oops: ;) )

'Ox Tales'. a fairly modern but very witty cartoon, which punned everything.
One of the classics had to be Betty Boop. She was one hot dog!

Sponsored Links
Just want to clarify something.

You guys DO REALISE Velma was the tubby one with glasses don't you?
Daphne was the stereotypical 'Looker', Freddie was the 'Jock' and Shaggy was, well....
Shaggy! :LOL:

Oh and don't forget Scrappy Doo, Scoobies nephew. ;)

Yea but the glasses was so geeky and sexy in a secretary sort of way, you just knew she had suspenders and stockings on underneath.

I went out with a girl who was very much like that. She wore glasses and did not look at all like a goer, but she used to pester me for sex 4 times a day. She wore me out!

Ever heard of a bloke refusing sex? That was me!

Just want to clarify something.

You guys DO REALISE Velma was the tubby one with glasses don't you?
Daphne was the stereotypical 'Looker', Freddie was the 'Jock' and Shaggy was, well....
Shaggy! :LOL:

Oh and don't forget Scrappy Doo, Scoobies nephew. ;)

Yea but the glasses was so geeky and sexy in a secretary sort of way, you just knew she had suspenders and stockings on underneath.

I went out with a girl who was very much like that. She wore glasses and did not look at all like a goer, but she used to pester me for sex 4 times a day. She wore me out!

Yea, in Lincolnshire County Council centuries ago when i worked there there was a typing pool, one of the women there was about 40 with glasses and long blonde tresses of hair al la Veronica Lake but wore suspenders and stockings ( You got the odd flash) and always a kinky PVC mac.............

600full-veronica-lake.jpg

securespark said:

It's sad what age can do. Even once a day is a bit too much now. :( :( :(

Edit: On the other hand, it lasts at least twice as long! :D :D :D

Sponsored Links
Back