Packing in this forum

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This will be my last posting as I have come to the decision that if I have got to spend all this time and money on unessesary training I am f*****d if I am telling diyers how to do it for free and without the same restrictions as I have to comply with, bye bye everybody dont bother to write, hope all the t****s either blow themselves up or electrocute themselves.

Sponsored Links
Right PVM, just get back here and stop sulking, you don't have to give any useful information (I never have) but you can do an amusing wind up job, and just telling some of the incompetent ones things are beyond them, and they should get someone with a brain to fix the problem can still fill the space.

yeah, come on PVM, you get a whole load of sympathy from me with your rants.

Where else you gona get that :?:

Don't go PVM, I enjoy your sense of humour and you can still carry on here by posting elsewhere without having to use the plumbing section. I do understand how you feel specially with this government red tapes but don't let the b***** get you down, you're not alone. Just remember all these part P, part L or whatever is unworkable like all the government policies, it will backfired on them so don't go we got to stick together.

Sponsored Links
How are we sticking together masona, by waiting until it backfires, trouble is that takes to long and in the meantime youv'e got to earn more dough just to stand still and of course pay for these b****** that are imposing all these changes to keep themselves (gainfully :rolleyes: ) employed.

Don't go though PVM

well if your gonna go p*ss off then all you do is rant and amuse all of us with your p*ss taking threads i mean bl**dy gas fitters who do they think they are bl**dy pesants if nice mr presscott wants us to kiss his fat a*se who are we to argue
i know its not up to your standard ped but im only learning
stick around mate :LOL:

I've always enjoyed your posts PV and have learnt a bit from you too.
I will be sorry to see you go too :cry:
I think you enjoy using this forum and won't get the same entertainment elsewhere so stick around, you moaning git :LOL:

PEDANTICVINDICTIVEMAN said:
This will be my last posting as I have come to the decision that if I have got to spend all this time and money on unessesary training I am f*****d if I am telling diyers how to do it for free and without the same restrictions as I have to comply with, bye bye everybody dont bother to write, hope all the t****s either blow themselves up or electrocute themselves.

trying to work out what t****s means :?:

Anyhow stay on the forum, you never know, if your computer goes down I may just be on hand to be of no use at all :LOL:

Eddie M said:
[

trying to work out what t****s means :?::

I think it's something to do with cramp in the hand, but lacks letters to a premature comeback?

PV is it necessary to actually advise us amateurs, why can't you just stick around and take the mickey out of us?

I am sure you will not find a comparable site for entertainment!

I had a really REAAALLLY important question that only PVM could answer, an incredibly profound question that would have had an even more profound answer.

But now we will never know...

Fact of life that nothing is black and white. Just as there will always be people trying their hands at tradesmen's jobs in their own home, there will always be people trying other things.

Imagine if you decided to do your own website just for fun, I doubt that web designers would get all p*ssed off at you for taking away their business.

When you drive down the street, do you have to contend with angry chauffeurs?

When you teach your kids how to work with wood, do you have unhappy CDT teachers knocking down your door?

Now, I have nothing against you trying your hand at a bit of physics, engineering or analysis. It isn't going to harm me or my career prospects in any way. The same is true if I try my hand at a bit of electrics, it won't cause you any loss of earnings. I wouldn't have bothered calling an electrician in unless it was something that really required this expertise, so by doing it myself I am not actually reducing the income of electricians nationwide.

Basically the tradesmans are getting fed up being told what to by this interferring government, do this, do that and it all cost money so why should the tradesmans have to pay for courses for updating their policies which is a big outlay and it will courage cowboys instead of driving the honest tradesmans out of business and sadly now we are so short building trade.

masona said:
.........the tradesmans are getting fed up being told what to by this interferring government, do this, do that.........

Um.....so are teachers, doctors, nurses, soldiers....... do I need to go on? Unfortunately Messrs TB, JP, CC, GH and the others don't give a toss 'cos they think they're so wonderful and right.
So next year there's likely to be an election, how will everybody vote? New labour will probably be back in.

oilman said:
masona said:
.........the tradesmans are getting fed up being told what to by this interferring government, do this, do that.........

Um.....so are teachers, doctors, nurses, soldiers....... do I need to go on?
Yes you're right, the lists is endless.
oilman said:
So next year there's likely to be an election, how will everybody vote? New labour will probably be back in
According to the "Yougov" online survey they are already in because it will be a low turnout and what make it worse is Mr Bush is coming over just before the election to con the voter's to vote for Blair. :evil:

which just about sums it up we all shout but who gets off their ar*e and tries to do something about it
oh yes that will be me if it all comes right you will all jump on afterwards tho :evil:

Sponsored Links
Back