Pad foundations

Joined
30 Mar 2015
Messages
4,611
Reaction score
92
Country
United Kingdom
I’ve used this arrangement for the foundations of a garden room I am building
IMG_9203.jpeg

It has around 40mm of mot type 1 and then some mortar, finally the concrete blocks.

With the excess gaps around each block, can I fill with mud or is that going to interfere with the strength of this? I didn’t know whether it will make the mot more prone to settling, etc.

Can you please advise. Thanks in advance.
 

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.


Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

 
Back
Top