PAN WASTE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone suggest if there is a way round this.....
I'm just in the swing of installing a bathroom suite but have found that the toilet waste pipe which is lead (joining onto cast stack) is a fair bit! smaller than standard. Ive cut the old waste off flush with the wall surface and it has a GOOD fall on it.
Ive tried 'doctoring ' the end of a flexible pan waste until its almost knackered and using brute force but It 'aint gonna go in unless I totally slit a chunk out of it on the upmost side taking out chunks of all the sealing rubbers.
Ive searched the net for any flexible waste that may fit but I think im looking for the holy grail. All I can see is for standard sizes.
Does such a product exist that will fit into a 70mm (ish) waste and couple onto a pan spigot - and be flexible???
I really dont want to bash out the hole anymore and replace with plastic, its awkward to get to outside, uncomfortable from the inside and im p***ed off with smacking holes in this concrete construction of a house!
HELP!

Sponsored Links
I am sure that plumb centre do a 3" flexible pan connector but thier web site is a bit pants so I cant find it on there

Pop in and ask

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back