Parking Charge UKCPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't talk to you, to be fair. You responded to my thread.
I could equally say to you, "Don't bother replying to people if you're going to get upset if they don't do what you expect them to do."

Sponsored Links
I didn't talk to you, to be fair. You responded to my thread.
I could equally say to you, "Don't bother replying to people if you're going to get upset if they don't do what you expect them to do."

I knew how the thread would turn out before it did, look at my post from page one. I just think it particularly irritating that you post asking for advice, everyone has told you what to do and you go and do the exact opposite wrong thing. You may as well not have bothered. Also I don't particularly like people that lay down and get walked on, what can you expect in the way of respect ? You've got to stand up for yourself eventually mate, and yes if you've sensed my annoyance it's probably because there are far too many people like you in this country. Grow a backbone.

You've proper spat your dummy out, haven't you?

Grow some manners. This thread may not have ended the way you wanted (why do you care so much all of a sudden), but at least I have been grateful for the advice offered and polite.

I don't point out failings in other's wives.

And I don't whine when things don't go my way.

You should hear yourself "Oh, I've given out all this advice and they're not even going to do as I suggest..."
Don't post advice then.
Especially when you say "I knew how the thread would turn out..." So why waste your time posting anything, if you fear rejection so badly?

Sponsored Links
You should hear yourself "Oh, I've given out all this advice and they're not even going to do as I suggest..."
Don't post advice then.
Especially when you say "I knew how the thread would turn out..." So why waste your time posting anything, if you fear rejection so badly?

Frustrating to say the least. The fact your missus has bottled it doesn't surprise me as all the women I know pay parking fines as well. It's not good because it sets a bad example. I'm not sorry you haven't followed my advice, I feel more sorry for the others who have tried to steer you to the right decision and your missus keeping legal thieves in business. Honestly, it's catastrophic. Lastly, rather than save up all the aggression for use against me why don't you turn it on her ? Or does she wear the trousers mate ? By the sounds of it. Are you allowed an opinion at home? Are you allowed out the kitchen ?

Lastly, rather than save up all the aggression for use against me why don't you turn it on her ? Or does she wear the trousers mate ? By the sounds of it. Are you allowed an opinion at home? Are you allowed out the kitchen ?
You got a girlfriend?

Lastly, rather than save up all the aggression for use against me why don't you turn it on her ? Or does she wear the trousers mate ? By the sounds of it. Are you allowed an opinion at home? Are you allowed out the kitchen ?
WTF????

This, Ladies and Gentlemen, reveals a great deal about this person.

Has he realised that in this day and age there doesn't have to be someone in a relationship "wearing the trousers"?

Does he condone aggression against a loved one?

Is he from the Victorian era?

WTF????

This, Ladies and Gentlemen, reveals a great deal about this person.

Has he realised that in this day and age there doesn't have to be someone in a relationship "wearing the trousers"?

Does he condone aggression against a loved one?

Is he from the Victorian era?

Dont know about any of that but you now getting super defensive obviously means I've touched a nerve. I honestly had you in better stead up until this thread mate. Considered you to be one of the better ones. Next thing you'll be telling me you've got.a 15 grand mobility car tax payer funded and all the rest. Do you and your missus claim benefits ??

Considered you to be one of the better ones.
He is and he is married with kids. Something you can only dream of with your lousy skin bad breath and ginger hair. No wonder you are so fekking bitter and living at home with mummy.

Get back under your bridge you ugly ****.(y)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back