parkinson

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
if anyone saw parkinson on saturday night will know what i'm on about.
he first of all had the french/black footballer on and he just could'nt resist mentioning racism,talk about turning the screw,he was like a dog with a bone and kept going on about it which was really embarresing for the guest.
his next victim was matthew kelly,we all know what he was accused of but never proved,matthew said to parky how would you feel if the police questioned you after something that allegedly occurred 30 yrs previous,but parky was on the attack again and it was cringe worthy to watch.that is not good saturday night light entertainment.with his previous guests he always says "how did it affect you when you're parents died"what did he expect."woopy do,yeah it was brilliant thanks for reminding me. :evil:

Sponsored Links
They have already decided what to talk about Omy, he is too friendly with 'em all for it to be different ... A few pals on the sofa .. make it seem cringyfied ... Up the green-room after to share out the dosh and get bladdered ... Better than being chased up North by a nutter old mate. ;) :D :D :D :D :D

I havnt got the patience to listen to Parky trying to get a question out. Why is he so OVER rated??
I like Madonna tried to watch him then ...TRIED

Sponsored Links
Parky is running on past glories now .... At least GB left everyone wanting more (football). The celebs know this is the answer but just cannot let go of the gold ......

Having said that, look at old Brucie F, over the hill? Maybe, maybe not, how many unpopular shows has he been associated with? Not many....

By gad, those pro fillies in celeb come dancing are, in the main, pretty tasty I must say... That is not an easy ride for anyone is it?
:D :D :D :D

matthew kelly did look proper rough though . . his teeth! i couldn't believe how much he has changed since his "tonight, matthew, im going to be . . " days!

I poured Matthew Kelly's brother a pint once.

I also made a cappucino for Errol Brown (of Hot Chocolate). Smashing bloke.

Instead of the proper chocolate, I dusted it with Cadbury's hot chocolate powder... I know I did it, he didn't, but I did. So I have served hot chocolate (powder) to the lead singer of hot chocolate. :!: :!:

Bow down before my might. ;)

You inspired the song, Ads..........original words were."Do you believe in deodorants,?...What`s that pong,.Your sweaty thing :LOL:

AdamW said:

Instead of the proper chocolate, I dusted it with Cadbury's hot chocolate powder... I know I did it, he didn't, but I did. So I have served hot chocolate (powder) to the lead singer of hot chocolate. :!: :!:

The singer from Anthrax must be vowing never to come in your shop.

:D

AdamW said:

Thats nothing.

Prunella Scales (Faulty Towers 'BASIL' fame) told me I looked good in a Soliders outfit 3 weeks ago. Didnt realise it was her so just said 'cheers love'. :oops:

johnny_t said:
The singer from Anthrax must be vowing never to come in your shop.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Johnny Rotten came in... he couldn't walk for a week afterwards ;)

countygardens said:
Prunella Scales (Faulty Towers 'BASIL' fame) told me I looked good in a Soliders outfit 3 weeks ago. Didnt realise it was her so just said 'cheers love'. :oops:
She's always forgetting her glasses! ;)

Parki is crap and past his sell by date.

His interview with Madonna a fortnight ago was one of the most backside licking interviews I've seen in a long time.

I think I keep to watching JR on BBC1.

Sponsored Links
Back