Part P

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a university student Part-time studying BSc (Hons) Quantity Surveying Final Year

I am a M@E Quantity Surveyor

I work 4 days a week for a top 3 UK Electrical Main Contractor
I attend University 1 a day week

If any of you have not got electrical knowledge, experience, or read the Part P document, dont bother commenting on Part P because it seems to me some of you are ******* who i wouldnt trust to be able to peel a potato.

Part P's downfall is that is has not been informed propertly to the public and no serious warning for breaching Part P has been made.

Sponsored Links
i bet you wouldnt dare to say that to my face.

Anyway I came on here to have a good chat not argue.

So I shall change my name from Part P wizard to my christian name.

I was only having a bit of fun (im no expert, but after ive written the dissertation I have every right to claim to be an expert)

Ive not been scarred off last night i went to bed with my missus

Sponsored Links
I doubt that you are at university as your command of English is appalling. You cannot spell or construct sentences properly.

Your dissertation will be placed in the ODPM’s big round filing cabinet as the ravings of an imbecile. The civil servants reading it will have a great big laugh at your poor spelling. They may even keep it as a training aid to show others how “not to do it”.

You are most likely a “Walter Mitty” character. Always fantasising about your greatness.

SwindonSpark said:
I doubt that you are at university as your command of English is appalling. You cannot spell or construct sentences properly.

Your dissertation will be placed in the ODPM’s big round filing cabinet as the ravings of an imbecile. The civil servants reading it will have a great big laugh at your poor spelling. They may even keep it as a training aid to show others how “not to do it”.

You are most likely a “Walter Mitty” character. Always fantasising about your greatness.

I may not send it to the ODpM
My English is not poor and I am at University
i rush my typing hence the reason for spelling errors
If you are a sparkie then i expect you to welcome Part P not slate it.

thank you for answering the questions put, however to be honest having read the further replies i certainly do not intend to give up my valuable time to give you assistance. As you may have worked out this is a friendly forum, with questions answered by a lot of people who give up their time for nothing to help others. The attitude you have displayed has no place here.

By the way i studied and qualified as a general practice quantity surveyour through a part time course over the course of 5 years at croydon college and The College of Estate Management. (Thats the one with prince charles as its patron and recognised worldwide as the leading college in the field, hence why it has oversees branches and the qualification is recognized and accepted worldwide) I don't however claim to be an expert and neither do i think i have the right to claim that. Experts are not self appointed they are refered to as such after a long track record of proving themselves and gaining the respect of those they work with. You still have a long long way to go.

Unfortunatley i think if you display the attitude you have so far you will end up where on the face of it you deserve to be...out in the cold on your backside with egg on your face.
Good luck as you will need it and goodbye

Thermo

See, I told you that you were a big headed tw@t.

Everyone else here thinks that too!

No-one will reply to your questions so you might as well **** off and post your questions on another forum.

Don't forget to tell them how great you are as well!

Part P Wizard said:
I'll bet that's the day your colleagues in the office look forward to the most.

If any of you have not got electrical knowledge, experience, or read the Part P document, dont bother commenting on Part P because it seems to me some of you are ******* who i wouldnt trust to be able to peel a potato.
Identifying you as a w*nker and therefore refusing to play your stupid game does not mean that someone doesn't have knowledge, experience or has read the Part P document. Or even the actual law, since the Part P document is not that.

Part P's downfall is that is has not been informed propertly to the public and no serious warning for breaching Part P has been made.
Odd that an expert on Part P would think that was it's only downfall...

Odd that an expert (even one in the making) would form that opinion.

And it also shows that you very definitely have a preconceived set of opinions on Part P, no doubt acquired from within the walls of a large Electrical Main Contractor, so your "dissertation" won't be one. A dissertation is a detailed discourse on a subject, not a presentation of one biased, vested-interest point of view.

ban-all-sheds said:
Part P Wizard said:
I'll bet that's the day your colleagues in the office look forward to the most.

Identifying you as a w*nker and therefore refusing to play your stupid game does not mean that someone doesn't have knowledge, experience or has read the Part P document. Or even the actual law, since the Part P document is not that.

Odd that an expert on Part P would think that was it's only downfall...

Odd that an expert (even one in the making) would form that opinion.

And it also shows that you very definitely have a preconceived set of opinions on Part P, no doubt acquired from within the walls of a large Electrical Main Contractor, so your "dissertation" won't be one. A dissertation is a detailed discourse on a subject, not a presentation of one biased, vested-interest point of view.

I think Part P wizard has left the site

brr cold out there, watch your trip, ohh mind that egg.........too late! ;)

swelec said:
I think most people here have discussed this until they are sick of the subject

Don't expect many replies at this late stage in the game

Guess I was wrong there then :oops: :oops:

Well there were very few replies on the topic of Part P - just plenty rising to the bait cast by PPW who gave a remarkably well-rounded impression of an arrogant, opinionated, uninformed, illiterate idiot. So good, I believe, that it could only have been performed by the real thing.

has he gone aw and i was just about to type my opinion!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back