Part P

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Kenneth William's last words in his diary read,

"Oh, what's the bloody point?"

Sponsored Links
Some has got into my computer and got my details and dunno whats going on here ive not said those stupid comments on here I apologize for these comments

Part P Wizard said:
Some has got into my computer and got my details and dunno whats going on here ive not said those stupid comments on here I apologize for these comments

Ive heard there is new law about DIY electrics because my dad wishes to fit a light in our porch and does that come under the law ?

Sponsored Links
Part P Wizard said:
Did they learn to read & write in the same place as you?

ban-all-sheds said:
Part P Wizard said:
I got a sneaking feeling Part P Wizard has another user register name under a difference name Young man who've registered on 27th Jan.
Why did Young man quoted what Part P Wizard said regarding " Someone has got into his PC and yet ask another question below which is nothing to do with it ??????

You mean like breezer was suspected of being 'diet coke'?

Where do we stand with the part P then.

In 1996 i carried out a 2 yrs course via day release and gained my C&G 236 Part A, NVQ level 2 and i think it was JTL or JIB qualification as well. Including in this was the 16th Edition, and i worked for a NICEIC company, carrying out the inspections for my boss.

I worked till 2000 then joined the raf, so therefore ive been out the game, but still have the knowledge.

Can i still carry on DIY.? Am i no more better than a DIY bod now as ive been out the game.?

What courses can i do to re-gain the current qualification as i believe its changed again.?

Alias

Can I please get in on this :D

I haven't been here for many months, and this is the bets thread I have read anywhere for a while...

Part P Wizard ?????

Well it certainly needs some magic to make it work :D

alias omeg call the nic part p help line on 0800 013 0900 and they will give you the answer, very helpful people

Posted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 12:26 pm Post Subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ban-all-sheds wrote:
Part P Wizard wrote:

I got a sneaking feeling Part P Wizard has another user register name under a difference name Young man who've registered on 27th Jan
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
might have worked andy :LOL:

I got a sneaking feeling Part P Wizard has another user register name under a difference name Young man who've registered on 27th Jan
kevplumb said:
might have worked andy :LOL:
Damn, I was enjoying this, must not be too clever next time :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back