Part P

Status
Not open for further replies.
AliasOmega said:
.......Can i still carry on DIY.? Am i no more better than a DIY bod now as ive been out the game.?
Only if you are still RAF ( Ruff As Fk ) ;)

Sponsored Links
Been absolutely rolling around the floor after reading all posts regarding part p Wizard,anyway, thanks to Breezer for directing me to this particular arena regarding 'part p'.The only thing I would like to know really is how long does it take to gain this qualification? I`m still training towards my acs and that`s been hard enough! Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. :confused:

I still need to know if I can still go and switch me kettle on un-supervised, I'm gagging for a cuppa!!

Sponsored Links
Scoby_Beasley said:
I still need to know if I can still go and switch me kettle on un-supervised, I'm gagging for a cuppa!!
Yes, but not in the kitchen or the bathroom.

No, you can if you're competent. You just have to inform building control prior to commencement of the activity..............

Oh God, I've had enough. :eek:

masona said:
ban-all-sheds said:
Part P Wizard said:
Some has got into my computer and got my details and dunno whats going on here ive not said those stupid comments on here I apologize for these comments
Did they learn to read & write in the same place as you?
I got a sneaking feeling Part P Wizard has another user register name under a difference name Young man who've registered on 27th Jan.
Why did Young man quoted what Part P Wizard said regarding " Someone has got into his PC and yet ask another question below which is nothing to do with it ??????

Hello

I have not changed my name from Part P wizard to Young man.

I dont know who Part P wizard is, having looked at some conversations between some of you, he seems a bit of a c***y t**t.

I found this website because I wanted to find out about wiring a lamp in my porch.

I have browsed this website to do with DIY electrics.

did you get your name from the village people??? ( i said young man, when your down on your luck, i said young man) come on now all join in with the actions :D

Thermo said:
did you get your name from the village people??? ( i said young man, when your down on your luck, i said young man) come on now all join in with the actions :D

:confused: I am not entertainment

Young man said:
Thermo said:

:confused: I am not entertainment

everybody is entertainment at sometime or other on this site its what we do dont take it personally

read the plumbing forum :LOL:

Definition
entertain (AMUSE) [Show phonetics]
verb [I or T]
to keep a group of people interested or amused

from the oxford english dictionary. By definition we are all entertainment whilst on this forum. Its all meant in good jest, what goes around comes around dear boy............YMCA its fun to stay at the YMCA......Youngman are you listening to me, i said Youngman.........go on laugh!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back