Party Debate

Well look! I know that the Tories aren't responsible for your answer, but I have found over the years on here that supporters of the Tories do seem to be particular rude in their responses to posts that don't agree with them, and I guess that that must have some tiny influence on my decisions when I choose who to vote for, Tories just don't seem very nice although having said that, some of my best friends are Tory voters, well! a couple anyway. but there really is no need for rudeness, I'm just having fun enjoying this debate.

It's not a debate if you keep pulling this "Their crap" "Why?" "Becoz" "Becoz why?" "Becoz their crap" ******.

If you were to say....i disagree with cutting inheritance tax....or I don't like the idea of them giving a tax incentive to marriage...or...I don't like that they will start cuts in 2010....then we could have this debate.

But your comments just smack of childish nonsense.

Sponsored Links
OMG! what an unpleasent man you are.

If saying someone is being childish when they are being childish is unpleasant, then so be it. As I have said, all you have brought to the table in this 'debate' is general moaning at a party you don't seem to be able to think of an ACTUAL point you don't like them for.

There is enough of that going on as it is...not just against the tories, I am also against all the nonsense going on with people attacking all the parties for the wrong reasons...namely ones that don't exist

That was a real howler! :oops: Just like bigotgate.

I meant to say: The Tories are not trying to control every aspect of our lives.

Sponsored Links
The Tories are trying to control every aspect of our lives.
Like?
That was a real howler! :oops: Just like bigotgate.

I meant to say: The Tories are not trying to control every aspect of our lives.

That makes more sense :)

The conservative party are campaigning for smaller government and less central interference, Big Society etc... so i was a little confused by your original post...not suprised, as it would seem lots of people are making up weird policies etc without any fact behind them.

:) thanks for setting us straight.

It's not just the size of the government and central interference/control, it's the attitude of the two other main parties to our money which is so different.

They both have the attitude that all money really belongs to the state and they decide how much they will allow you to keep.

For example, Nick Clegg says that the LD's will allow everyone to have £10,000 tax free. Whoopee! We should be telling him how much we will allow him to have.

Well if Cleggy and Gordy join together will they sing to Dave, Are you lonesome tonight.

And cleggy could sing "Born between two lovers"

I wonder how long before someone changes that to 'losers'

What about at local level,we've all read or seen the leaders debate,it all seems to be low key here in North Devon,thankfully we haven't had rent a mob knocking on your door canvassing nor the numpty's with the loud hailer on the car,what about the rest of you.

Sponsored Links
Back