Party Debate

Sponsored Links
Thread Heading "Party Debate"
I thought we were debating on having a party :cry:

come over to Glasgow next week, half of us are having a party, the other half will be singing an Elvis song (bonus point if you guess which one)

Can only think of one reason or maybe two, there should be a party in Glasgow next week!
Unfortunately not the treble, but better than fook all!
;)

Sponsored Links
the other half will be singing an Elvis song (bonus point if you guess which one)

I'll have a go:

"Alright, Okay, You Win"
"Almost" (well not really)
"Double Trouble"
"Easy Come, Easy Go"
"(Keep Your) Hands Off (Of It)"
"How Can You Lose What You Never Had"
"I Feel So Bad"
"I'll Never Stand In Your Way"
"Memories"
"A Mess Of Blue(nose)s"
"Never Again"
"Surrender" or "no Surrender"
"(Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear"
"bouncy bouncy"

The tories are really just Posh BNP

And labour are just small titans, rabbits are just giant viruses and monkeys are infact lego bricks..

Sorry, i thought we were all making stupid comparisons without any back up.

I had a conversation with someone yesterday that went like this.

Person 1, Ah those torys are bad news
Me, Whys that
Person 1, I just don't agree with their policies
Me, which ones?
Person 1, All of them
Me, ....which one(s) in particular
Person 1, well...wanting to raise taxes and all that
Me, ..what taxes?
Person 1, Just ...i don't know, in general
Me,....have you read any of the manifestos?
person 1, Me? No, all pointless

How dumb are people to still be accepting this Tory=bad crap after 13 years.

How dumb are people to still be accepting this Tory=bad crap after 13 years
There are many of us still able to remember interest rates at 15% in the recession under the tories,interest rates of 1/2% under this lot,maybe one reason!

Assuming the tories get back into power, I wonder how long before Michael Denzil Xavier Portillo puts in an appearance, like lord Mandelson.
and will we see the beast of bolsover ever again.

Tories? policies? I missed that bit :LOL: power is all they're interested in.

Yawn, and donkeys fly when no-one is looking. Do you have anything based on evidence to talk about or are actually filled to the brim with ****?

Well look! I know that the Tories aren't responsible for your answer, but I have found over the years on here that supporters of the Tories do seem to be particular rude in their responses to posts that don't agree with them, and I guess that that must have some tiny influence on my decisions when I choose who to vote for, Tories just don't seem very nice although having said that, some of my best friends are Tory voters, well! a couple anyway. but there really is no need for rudeness, I'm just having fun enjoying this debate.

A lot of people remember the utter ****e that was going on BEFORE the tories got into power too...that didn't stop them voting for labour, because they had the intelligence to move on..where is that intelligence now?

Simplest way of explaining.
When the tories came to power, the interest rate was 30% HIGHER, than how they left it.

Sponsored Links
Back