PC David Rathband found dead in apparent suicide

Yes but I don't tell you to treat them like obituaries. Everyone is sympathetic to the guy and his family but you can't grieve for someone you never knew.

Sponsored Links
Yes but I don't tell you to treat them like obituaries. Everyone is sympathetic to the guy and his family but you can't grieve for someone you never knew.

No one here is grieving, they are simply expressing their condolences. There is nothing wrong in that at all.

And he'll be forgotten tomorrow. Who was it yesterday? Oh yeah it was wotzizname from the Monkees.

And he'll be forgotten tomorrow. Who was it yesterday? Oh yeah it was wotzizname from the Monkees.
You enquired as to my mental health earlier today in this thread Joe, I'm now becoming concerned for yours. You've forgotten the name of Davy Jones already and yet just yesterday you stated that you:
loved that zany show when I was a kid. Still do really.
'Still do'! So you've remembered a TV show for some 30/40 years but today you've forgotten Davy Jones' name!? You knew/remembered so much about The Monkees yesterday...
Oddly, today I walked past the house that the drummer Dolenz used to live in. (now a nursing home).

Did you know the guitar players Mum (Nesmith) invented Tippex (liquid paper) and made more money than he ever did?
Perhaps even more confusing is that you remarked/joked:
Who can forget D Jones waving his maracas around in public?
I'm worried you may be suffering early onset dementia Joe.

Sponsored Links
Sorry mate but the point I was making is that he'll be forgotten tomorrow by everyone in here just like Witney H has been. I didn't forget his name. I was making a point.

Oh and BTW no-one in the history of our family on either side has had dementia. My mum is almost 91 and still has all her marbles.

Sorry mate but the point I was making is that he'll be forgotten tomorrow by everyone in here just like Witney H has been. I didn't forget his name. I was making a point.
Fair enough.

Oh and BTW no-one in the history of our family on either side has had dementia. My mum is almost 91 and still has all her marbles.
And long may she go on. Love to hear of people going on for ages and being compos mentis. Get her on here, she'd sort a few things out! :D

Dunno, I felt sad because David Rathband was in the front line of duty protecting the public therefore being a policeman killed him in the end, it's the same with war heroes coming home and suffering for the rest of their life just so we can still get our crude oil delivered to us for the better standard of life. Without any of these front line duty, what would our life be like?

Some People get all upset when some one in public spotlight dies but their next door neighbour could laying dead for a week and they couldnt give a toss, very strange.

Some People get all upset when some one in public spotlight dies but their next door neighbour could laying dead for a week and they couldnt give a toss, very strange.
Perhaps they hate their next door neighbour? Perhaps he/she had been the neighbour from hell and they're actually glad to be rid of them? Might sound harsh but there will be some idiots out there who are making life unbearable for their neighbours. They couldn't give a monkeys about anyone but themselves.

As for PC Rathband, I think it is sad that he felt so mentally distressed that he took his own life. I also feel sorry for his family. It must be horrendous for all concerned. As for Moat, he killed a bloke and maimed PC Rathband (which ultimately killed PC Rathband), all because of his moronic self obsession. I couldn't care less that he's dead. The world is a little bit safer.

Sponsored Links
Back