People smugglers

Sponsored Links
saw an article of a female refugee, she had been raped in each country she crossed.
1 is 1 too many ...but not exactly massive..Howmany non refugees are raped in the world everyday..I fail to see the connection you are making between rape and refugee status.

These people are desperate, they give their life savings to people smugglers who lie to them.

Some of those staying at the Farage hotel, had come from war zones and had family members killed in front of them. I saw an article of a female refugee, she had been raped in each country she crossed.

This argument that people deliberately choose to risk their life getting to the UK for an easy life is such an old trope.

Too many people on here dehumanise these refugees.
I understand that the UK doesn't want loads of refugees coming here.....but that's burying ones head in the sand. The problem doesn't go away, they have to go somewhere.

The more you argue for Refugees who chop peoples head off the more people will dehumanise these poor decent good refugees that need help and just want to better the lives for their families.

Sponsored Links
So show me who says they are in favour of anyone who cuts off heads.

If you knew after risking your life crossing the English channel and 5 grand down that you would be sent back to Turkey: You would think twice........ Would you not??

Which is why the smugglers will spin the yarn that they'll get you in, and you won't get caught.
You dont think the smugglers will tell their cash cows that their £5k per head is not a shoe - in, do you?

Which is why the smugglers will spin the yarn that they'll get you in, and you won't get caught.
You dont think the smugglers will tell their cash cows that their £5k per head is not a shoe - in, do you?

Of course they will. Then its down to governments to work together and put a united front out there so there is no misunderstnding what will happen if you cross land and sea to reach northern Europe.

John we all know you and your mates support foreign criminals. You might not say it directly but we know what you mean with your counter arguments.

John we all know you and your mates support foreign criminals. You might not say it directly but we know what you mean with your counter arguments.
How can you expect sensible replies when you come out with such recurrent nonsense?

Sponsored Links
Back