Blair

Sponsored Links
Blair is a bought and paid for stooge and a traitor to his country,
He took the UK into a war in Iraq on behalf of foreign interests ,he lied to Parliament and the British people.
Have a look and see where his money comes from.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ROFL. What planet is this clown on? We don't have a viable military to intervene anywhere after him and his cronies and now the damn Tories have cut our armed forces to the absolute bone. I very much doubt that we could even defend our island these days.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/ukne...ention-has-consequences/ar-AAvHJtm?li=BBoPWjQ

You will find that Defence Spending went up during 1997-2010 by 35% and from 2010-14 dropped by about 13% and is still being cut.

You will find that Defence Spending went up during 1997-2010 by 35% and from 2010-14 dropped by about 13% and is still being cut.

Defence expediture went up during that time because we were fighting illegal wars. Just because defence expenditure went up it doesn't mean that that troop numbers were not cut. And now troop numbers have been cut so far back that I would argue that we would be hard pushed to defend this island. This would actually be a good argument to stay in the EU and hope that in the event they help to defend us, and pigs might fly. I would still, vehemently, be opposed to being in that corrupt union. Hopefully our government will see the light beforte it is too late and start putting money into or island for all sorts of things that have been negleted. Again pigs might fly.

Sponsored Links
Defence expediture went up during that time because we were fighting illegal wars. Just because defence expenditure went up it doesn't mean that that troop numbers were not cut. And now troop numbers have been cut so far back that I would argue that we would be hard pushed to defend this island. This would actually be a good argument to stay in the EU and hope that in the event they help to defend us, and pigs might fly. I would still, vehemently, be opposed to being in that corrupt union. Hopefully our government will see the light beforte it is too late and start putting money into or island for all sorts of things that have been negleted. Again pigs might fly.

Who are we under threat from?

You need to configure the army to deal with the threat aspects.

Hopefully our government will see the light beforte it is too late and start putting money into or island for all sorts of things that have been negleted
Some people believe there will be a feast of money coming the way of the UK soon.(y)

Oooh goody! We'll be able to spend loads on the NHS then, won't we?

Some people believe there will be a feast of money coming the way of the UK soon.(y)

Some people believe that our economy will fall off a cliff after Brexit.

Funny how all the indicators are going the other way. PSA Peugeot/Citroen have just announced that they will be not only building the new Vauxhall Vivaro at Luton, but also their own Peugeot/Citroen branded vans at the plant.

Uk defence spending ?? what about the rest of Europe (EU) The UK and Poland are the biggest spenders in % of GDP

Still Europe can always rely on the USA to help out ;)

If corbyn gets in what do u think will happen to the military budget :LOL:

Some people believe that our economy will fall off a cliff after Brexit.

Funny how all the indicators are going the other way. PSA Peugeot/Citroen have just announced that they will be not only building the new Vauxhall Vivaro at Luton, but also their own Peugeot/Citroen branded vans at the plant.

some people hope the economy will fall off a cliff .;) Like the resident shed builder / remoaner (s) :) :idea:

As per last year's chemical weapons attacks in syria there's no evidence it was Assad that did it then, or now. Where's the evidence? What's the motive ?

Sponsored Links
Back