perpetual energy

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
these people claim to have found a way to get more energy out than is put in

http://www.steorn.net/en/technology.aspx?p=5

exciting news if its true heres hoping imagine this hooked up to a hydrogen generator = emission free energy

they have until midnight tonight to publish there findings or the money men will pull out

Sponsored Links
That's great news. Can I interest you in some magic beans I have in stock? I sell them in packs of 5 for £1,000 the pack.

I've got a bubble for a spirit level. Yours for £999.

Also available tartan paint, a skyhook and a longweight. Best prices you come look I make offer best in town mmm your wife nice.

That site must have the nuttiest forum you'll ever see.....

Sponsored Links
Oi tink dey must be steornding @ the end of a rainbow :rolleyes: Far Canal

ive discovered perpetual energy. My 15 month old baby daughter starts running around at about 6 in the morning and doesnt stop until 6 in the evening. Not once never! She justs uns and runs and runs and plays and plays and runs and......god im knackered. At least you can turn other sources of pwoer off! :LOL:

Don't worry - by the time she's 15 years, not 15 months, you'll find it near impossible to prise her out of bed at 6AM.

ban-all-sheds said:
Don't worry - by the time she's 15 years, not 15 months, you'll find it near impossible to prise her out of bed at 6AM.
And just be grateful that she's in bed by 6 am. You will have years of an entirely different worry in front of you.

Rgds.

preaching to the converted, weve got a 15 year old girl as well! Not sure which one gives more sleepless nights! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back