Petition to stop Blair's Knighthood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeysus, the "Blair is a war criminal!" idiots at it again.

Go and sit in your safe space and have a vegan biscuit and a free-range cuppa to calm your nerves.

Sponsored Links
It was always about the oil. We support these governments while they play ball and sell cheap oil, but if they get in the way, we send in the troops.
We sent troops to Libya for similar reasons. If Iraq took control of Iran and Kuwait it would control almost 25% of the world's oil reserves, so we nipped it in the bud.

But, as I said before - knights were never renowned for their peace-loving nature ... but in the 10 years as PM he made a lot of positive changes - if the 2008 global crash didn't happen, the labour government might well still be in power today.

Blair is an absolute legend.

It’s because of him this country has been able to get much better plasterers and at reasonable prices.

they don’t leave plaster footprints from the front door to the van
nor do they stop for tea every 10 mins
and best of all they don’t whine about getting the vaccine.
Not had a vaccine , got no intention of having it. Not come across a customer yet who doesn’t want me in or on their property because of my choices or views. Just goes to show how good I am.
Blair being responsible for the country having plasterers at reasonable prices is the sort of crap people are becoming used to hearing from you unfortunately.
Just for the record i’m not ‘reasonable’ . Im one of the dearest I know of. No vaccine , high prices. Top quality ,drink as much tea as I want and expect you to make it for me, no footprints . Take it or leave it.

Sponsored Links
Not had a vaccine , got no intention of having it. Not come across a customer yet who doesn’t want me in or on their property because of my choices or views. Just goes to show how good I am.
Blair being responsible for the country having plasterers at reasonable prices is the sort of crap people are becoming used to hearing from you unfortunately.
Just for the record i’m not ‘reasonable’ . Im one of the dearest I know of. No vaccine , high prices. Top quality ,drink as much tea as I want and expect you to make it for me, no footprints . Take it or leave it.

Plastering is an artform.
If you are good at it you are an artisan and have my utmost respect.

* tips hat *

it was more about preventing Saddam having control of the worlds oil reserves.
Or rather to maintain US influence on world markets and stopping Saddam pricing Iraqi oil in the Euro.
And avoid creating a domino effect amongst other oil producing nations.

what a horrendous individual you are. You’re family must be very proud.

Apparently, 51% of people have never taken a covid test; 36.5 percent have taken less than 5 tests; 10.7 percent between 5 and 50 tests and 1.7 percent over 50 tests.

(Source: someone on twitter).

If this is true, it means that the same few eejits are taking tests over and over again and keeping us in restrictions.

Apparently, 51% of people have never taken a covid test; 36.5 percent have taken less than 5 tests; 10.7 percent between 5 and 50 tests and 1.7 percent over 50 tests.

(Source: someone on twitter).

If this is true, it means that the same few eejits are taking tests over and over again and keeping us in restrictions.
not for much longer by the looks of things.
It’s gone from hysteria and peril to it’s really not as bad as we had you believe. No pcr test and gone from potential ongoing boosters to one a year. The truth will out and millions of guinea pigs will be sitting in front of their screens wondering what the f@@£ just happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back