Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Whole family signed it . And friends .
600,000 odd and counting. nice.

Whole family signed it . And friends .
600,000 odd and counting. nice.
Blair is an absolute legend.

It’s because of him this country has been able to get much better plasterers and at reasonable prices.

they don’t leave plaster footprints from the front door to the van
nor do they stop for tea every 10 mins
and best of all they don’t whine about getting the vaccine.

Sponsored Links
Bliar will still get his grubby award...

And if it is the Queen's decision, then it's another nail in the monarchy coffin (y)

Just a shame that people when in power don't make copies of certain documents...

"Tony Blair's Defence Secretary Geoff Hoon says he was told to BURN secret memo that said Iraq war could be illegal"

Mind you he probably thought at the time he'd end up in the same place as David Kelly!

Bliar will still get his grubby award...

And if it is the Queen's decision, then it's another nail in the monarchy coffin (y)

Just a shame that people when in power don't make copies of certain documents...

"Tony Blair's Defence Secretary Geoff Hoon says he was told to BURN secret memo that said Iraq war could be illegal"

Mind you he probably thought at the time he'd end up in the same place as David Kelly!

It’s funny how the Blair haters conveniently forget Kosovo and Sierra Leone.

It’s funny how the Blair haters conveniently forget Kosovo and Sierra Leone.
Did he start a war with those countries then - I didn't think they had any large reserves of oil that the US wanted to control? :whistle:

If they refuse Blair, then they'd have to stop giving out knighthoods to politicians from this day forward. No wonder the latest crop of Tories are so deathly quiet.(y)

Knights, involved in wars and killing people, what a crazy idea!

The entire honours system is discredited. I wouldn't go so far as to say abolish it, but it needs to be drastically slimmed down and limited to people who genuinely deserve it.

If they refuse Blair, then they'd have to stop giving out knighthoods to politicians from this day forward. No wonder the latest crop of Tories are so deathly quiet.(y)
Would he be the first elected ex-PM not to get one?

I think he should get it on the basis that he served his country as PM who was elected by the people. I didn't vote for him, but accept others did.

Would he be the first elected ex-PM not to get one?

I think he should get it on the basis that he served his country as PM who was elected by the people. I didn't vote for him, but accept others did.

By that logic, Dave Cameron and Theresa may, and maybe even Gordon brown should be getting them.

I wonder if notch would be so happy about Boris Johnson getting a knighthood....

The whole lot needs to be reformed

Blair's nomination is a personal grant from the Queen. The FB and Titter mob don't seem to understand that. Bless 'em

But it's yet another example of the disenfranchised and dejected trying to dictate from their keyboards. I've got no stomach for Blair, but I would support it if only to ****-off the 600,000 who love to set up and sign these nonsense petitions.

Did he start a war with those countries then - I didn't think they had any large reserves of oil that the US wanted to control? :whistle:

it was more about preventing Saddam having control of the worlds oil reserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back