Philip Green, the government advisor

Sponsored Links
Sorry Noseall, but if you can't see the validity of what I'm saying, then there's little point in trying to explain it to.

Sponsored Links
Please works better. You're firmly and utterly convinced that your viewpoint is correct, so to you, that's a valid truth, yet I see things differently and disagree with you. But does that mean that my view of the situation is any less valid than yours is. So truth is subjective upon the current viewpoints, and as EFL said, we can disagree on things, but our views are still valid.

We used to hang, draw and quarter people, now we don't; so 200 years ago, public executions were an acceptable practice, and no one thought anything of it. Now it's considered an abhorrent, so truth is fluid. Now you and I both agree that greed is wrong, and I suspect you'd agree with me that most politicians are useless at best, and corrupt at worst, but you'll still support a Labour point of view, whereas I support more of right wing one.

Please works better. You're firmly and utterly convinced that your viewpoint is correct, so to you, that's a valid truth, yet I see things differently and disagree with you. But does that mean that my view of the situation is any less valid than yours is. So truth is subjective upon the current viewpoints, and as EFL said, we can disagree on things, but our views are still valid.

We used to hang, draw and quarter people, now we don't; so 200 years ago, public executions were an acceptable practice, and no one thought anything of it. Now it's considered an abhorrent, so truth is fluid. Now you and I both agree that greed is wrong, and I suspect you'd agree with me that most politicians are useless at best, and corrupt at worst, but you'll still support a Labour point of view, whereas I support more of right wing one.

That'll keep him going till tea time.

:rolleyes: Noseall has got a big ead as well ;) probably has to have his ski hats custom made

let's face it u would not find one on the peg big enough to fit his big head :LOL::LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back