phone in ripoff competitions

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
apart from the fact they are a con:cool: :rolleyes:

i think when you phone you shoud not only know the cost off the call you should also know how much goes to the service provider

aaannndd in addition when the competition is complete the total amount off money spent [on phone calls] the percentage on "service "costs percentage in prize money and worst off all the percentage going in unearned profit to the tv company [or who ever are advertising the competition]

keeping in mind its the service provider that runs the service and the tv companys do no more than give the numbers out

do you think this is a fair way to [help] pay for programs!!!!!!! :cry:

Sponsored Links
Like the lottery, it's a method for extracting money from the ignorant and foolish.

that word quiz on channel 5 in the afternoon is the worse for this an I have complained too ICCTIS here 0800 500 212, when they get enough complaints they will investigate an fine them ..

Moz said:
that word quiz on channel 5 in the afternoon is the worse for this an I have complained too ICCTIS here 0800 500 212, when they get enough complaints they will investigate an fine them ..
How is it worse than others?

Sponsored Links
crafty1289
in the comptition rules set out for tv shows their should be an honest element of said competition , rule 6, para 4b
in the channel 5 quiz its obvious ...an not a competition
This Morning were hugely fined for this .....

maybe I HAVE become Vic Meldew an not noticed but I JUST hate this sad mediocrity we accept as norm ...

Im glad the police have took away my Firearms licence......due to my letters to bLIAR when he took us into an Illegal oil war ...:)

Moz said:
maybe I HAVE become Vic Meldew an not noticed but I JUST hate this sad mediocrity we accept as norm ...
war .

moz why don't you just not watch?

hermes said:
Because the remotes are next to the TV (WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS?) and he's on the sofa, just got comfy after a hard days work and cant be bothered to get the remotes. ;)

Yeah, anyway, why do people keep the remote controls next to the TV? It is the worst place to keep them! Keep them on the table next to the sofa! :rolleyes:
[/rant]

hermes said:
Moz said:
war .

Try Googling on Alex Lovell - Its impossible not to watch.

(I won 1500 quid on Brainteaser (the show of which Moz speaks) earlier this year, so am cheerfully disposed towards it)

just mentioned on the politics show [bbc1 london]
an mp will be talking about money making quiz shows in a few mins
should be worth a watch :D :D ;)

crafty1289 said:
hermes said:
Because the remotes are next to the TV (WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS?) and he's on the sofa, just got comfy after a hard days work and cant be bothered to get the remotes. ;)

Yeah, anyway, why do people keep the remote controls next to the TV? It is the worst place to keep them! Keep them on the table next to the sofa! :rolleyes:
[/rant]

FFS get the butler to change the channel.

I knew my letters to my MP would get answers on this in the *House * lol

Sponsored Links
Back