Picture of the week!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well folks, its slightly past that time of the week again!

Apologies for the lateness, but the dog ate my homework :)

Well this week is a roomstat with its cover missing, taken through the drive thru window at my local fast food establishment.

The photo was taken discreetly and with some speed, so apologies for the quality, but it deserves posting just for comedy value. (note the poster below) :LOL:

roomstat.jpg

Sponsored Links
In a previous life I was a franchisee of a well known fast-food chain...when I had money - sigh.

Anyway, the roomstat in the restaurant was a dummy...

It allowed customers who thought it was too warm or too cold to adjust it accordingly.

No, this one was located in a staff area well behind the counter. I was in my car when I took the photo.

Sponsored Links
What did you purchase? A salad? A deli sandwich? or a good ol' big mac?

Crafty said:
What did you purchase? A salad? A deli sandwich? or a good ol' big mac?

Quater pounder with Cheese, Medium Fries, Latte, Apple Pie, ohh and a Smarties McFlurry.......oh that was just me :D

Of course with diet coke. I'm watching my weight ;)

Who will be first with the gag?

What gag? normal coke just leaves me thirstyer than before. I only drink diet coke now. nowt to do with my weight. though i could do with loosing a few kilos. too much temptation at work :(

when i've tried significant quantities of diet coke it gave me headaches.

I don't drink coca-cola for thirst though i do sometimes drink it to stay awake.

btw has anyone else ever tried a supersize mcdonalds milkshake? the one time i did i felt rather sick afterwards.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back