Pig-headed Prime Minister sticks to her folly.

Oh dear. Looks like the pound is back up to pre budget levels
And that's a good sign?

Care to tell us where the pound was in early June 2016?

Oh and btw...

"Pound drops as Treasury says OBR forecast won't be published until 23 November

The pound has fallen even more, as it becomes clear that the fiscal watchdog’s independent assessment of the government’s tax cuts and other plans won’t be published until the medium-term fiscal policy statement on 23 October."

Meanwhile...

"A weaker than expected recovery from the coronavirus pandemic has left the UK as the only G7 country with a smaller economy than in early 2020"

Do you have shares in the straws market?

'Cos you appear to be clutching on to them in desperation!

Sponsored Links
Labour will be no better and they’ll just blame the Tories
In yhat case explain this, why is itvthat even despite a worldwide crash in 2007/08 the economy was growing again at 2% PA by 2010, whilst under Cameron and Johnson it went down very quickly to about 0.5%?

LABOUR supporters have confirmed that yesterday’s YouGov poll showing Starmer’s party 33 points ahead is the most erotic thing ever and they are spent.

Spontaneous ejaculations commenced the moment the poll was released at 5.27pm yesterday, with left-wingers and proponents of sanity continuing to masturbate long into the night.

Nathan Muir of Colne said: “33 points. 33. Jesus, even with all the ****ing I’ve done saying it still makes my dick twitch.

“I couldn’t help it. I’ve been a left-winger all my life but I’ve never seen anything so tailored to my specific fetish, not even in the late 90s. I couldn’t keep my hands off myself.

“My wife was the same. Came in while I was lying in a post-orgasmic daze with the poll open on my laptop. Skirt up knickers down within seconds. She works for the NHS, you see.

“I tried to cool myself down with the Survation poll where they’re only 21 points ahead. Well that didn’t work. If anything it was more titillating for being subtle. I ended up with them both open, debauched and exhausted at 5am. No regrets.”

Sir Keir Starmer said: “Christ. It burns when I p1ss.”

1664546502522.png

Sponsored Links
In yhat case explain this, why is itvthat even despite a worldwide crash in 2007/08 the economy was growing again at 2% PA by 2010, whilst under Cameron and Johnson it went down very quickly to about 0.5%?
A couple of insignificant things
Covid
Ukraine

Covid
Ukraine
You forgot brexit...

Why is that?

Oh that's right you still don't get it...

It's the key piece in the jigsaw that topples the whole house of cards!

You forgot brexit...

Why is that?

Oh that's right you still don't get it...

It's the key piece in the jigsaw that topples the whole house of cards!
The other way around you pilchard. Brexit happened first. Are you saying that all the countries in the world who didn’t 'Brexit' are doing just fine and dandy? Without Covid and Ukraine, I think we we would have been in a much better position.

Covid
Ukraine
And between 2010 and 2019? Or are you saying that it we've had COVID and Ukraine since 2010? The rate of economic growth slowed under Cameron... or a bit before COVID or Ukraine. And why is it that comparable western economies such as Germany, France, etc have returned to growth at higher rates than pre-COVID levels whilst Britain hasn't?

Sponsored Links
Back