Pig-headed Prime Minister sticks to her folly.

Sponsored Links
I feel honoured to be in touch with James Bond tonight if not quite in a personal capacity.

Sponsored Links
I genuinely don't understand how the Tories keep voting to put idiots in charge.

After Cameron we had Theresa may that was about as tough as margarine.

Then we had bojo who could hardly put a sentence together and is a compulsive liar. I know the public voted him in eventually, but there wasn't anyone else to vote for at the time.

Now somehow we've ended up with truss.

The Tories are supposed to be filled with intellectual toffs, what on earth is going on. Personally between rishi and truss rishi should have been the one voted in, and I can't for the life of me understand why he didn't get the gig, he had much better credentials than truss..... Oh hold on a minute just realised truss promised to do the thing she's now done and they thought they would all get a nice hefty tax cut with no consequences.... Now they've seen it all go to pot they're up in arms about it...

Countries going from bad to worse... Why can the Americans be getting it right yet we continue to be stumbling from one crisis to the next...

And now they've decided to double down on their efforts in an attempt to save face, don't they realise they already look stupid and doubling down makes them look even more stupid, literally just stuck their heads in the sand. They're like toddlers hands on their ears shouting la la la la la la can't hear you la la la....

Buffoons.

Charles needs to step in and dissolve parliament and bring about a general election urgently to get the idiots out... Problem is can we be sure the alternatives aren't going to come in and cock it all up just as much... Starmer is finally waking up, is it because he finally managed to get his party members to tow the line and has built up the confidence with it, or is the Tories doing such a good job at buggering things up he's now looking like a good option.

I genuinely don't understand how the Tories keep voting to put idiots in charge.

After Cameron we had Theresa may that was about as tough as margarine.

Then we had bojo who could hardly put a sentence together and is a compulsive liar. I know the public voted him in eventually, but there wasn't anyone else to vote for at the time.

Now somehow we've ended up with truss.

The Tories are supposed to be filled with intellectual toffs, what on earth is going on. Personally between rishi and truss rishi should have been the one voted in, and I can't for the life of me understand why he didn't get the gig, he had much better credentials than truss..... Oh hold on a minute just realised truss promised to do the thing she's now done and they thought they would all get a nice hefty tax cut with no consequences.... Now they've seen it all go to pot they're up in arms about it...

Countries going from bad to worse... Why can the Americans be getting it right yet we continue to be stumbling from one crisis to the next...

And now they've decided to double down on their efforts in an attempt to save face, don't they realise they already look stupid and doubling down makes them look even more stupid, literally just stuck their heads in the sand. They're like toddlers hands on their ears shouting la la la la la la can't hear you la la la....

Buffoons.

Charles needs to step in and dissolve parliament and bring about a general election urgently to get the idiots out... Problem is can we be sure the alternatives aren't going to come in and cock it all up just as much... Starmer is finally waking up, is it because he finally managed to get his party members to tow the line and has built up the confidence with it, or is the Tories doing such a good job at buggering things up he's now looking like a good option.
They're both globalists so there was no choice involved other than a woman could be the best shot.

Living in a shed at the bottom of the garden might seem cool now powered by electric. Them globalists can pull the plug anytime, just a warning they might be out there looking down on you ready to pull the plug. Stay safe.

Their party is arranged so that the final choice is made by a small number of mostly elderly, mostly right-wing, mostly Brexer members who tend to hanker after the old days. They like pensions, they dislike foreigners, inheritance tax, the poor, and young people. Being mostly retired and right-wing they have little interest in workers, schools, universities, apprenticeships, student loans, the unemployed, maternity benefits, housing or equal rights. They choose whoever panders to their prejudices. The MPs have preselected two candidates that they think won't rock the party boat.

Liz Truss dressed up in a Thatcher costume before her election.

Note that the selection process does not cater for the good of the country.

Nor even for a candidate that the other 99.98% of the country approves.

Their party is arranged so that the final choice is made by a small number of mostly elderly, mostly right-wing, mostly Brexer members who tend to hanker after the old days. They like pensions, they dislike foreigners, inheritance tax, the poor, and young people. Being mostly retired and right-wing they have little interest in workers, schools, universities, apprenticeships, student loans, the unemployed, maternity benefits, housing or equal rights. They choose whoever panders to their prejudices. The MPs have preselected two candidates that they think won't rock the party boat.

Nor even for a candidate that the rest of the country approves.
In a nutshell, tories are simply a bunch of cints!

Nor even for a candidate that the other 99.98% of the country approves.
So what your saying the mps gave them a choice between Sunak and Truss.

Considering Brexit, along with other global issues, when UK was in EU, any policy enacted in UK was still within the "support and protection" of the EU, and its conglomerate of nations.
As a third country, outside of EU, UK is now in a more precarious and isolated position, partly due to its self-inflicted economic uncertainty, and any enacted policies have a far greater and more immediate influence, not only on and in UK, but also in the potential for global contagion.

Sponsored Links
Back