Pig-headed Prime Minister sticks to her folly.

90 days limit and loss of free movement is still causing great damage to musicians and entertainment sector.
One of my neighbours is a professionsl musician. He says that getting carnets for their kit is costing them thousands of pounds extra every year and that for every trip it is necessary to apply for new work permits and visas - all because the idiots negotiating Brexit didn't request a waiver for the performing arts (the EU apparently did say that they would be open to negotiations)

Sponsored Links
Don't you understand the term 'long game'?
Neither, it appears do you. So just what long term gain is there to be had from cutting yourself off from rhe largest market in the world which previously took more than 40% of our exports? I keep hearing Brexiteers saying that there will be long term gains, so just do you think they are then? And will they be sufficient to make up for the major short and long term losses? An answer with specifics would be good

Neither, it appears do you. So just what long term gain is there to be had from cutting yourself off from rhe largest market in the world which previously took more than 40% of our exports? I keep hearing Brexiteers saying that there will be long term gains, so just do you think they are then? And will they be sufficient to make up for the major short and long term losses? An answer with specifics would be good
Are you crazy?

Brexiteers don't do specific answers!

They do of course express their values...

They don't care about tanking the UK economy.
They don't care if their families/friends lose their jobs and security.
They don't care if violence returns to N.I.
And they hate the young and the generations to come.
Plus they do tend to be easily fooled, a tad xenophobic, or even racist...

Brexiteers are basically both masochistic and sadistic...

Enjoying the pain they caused to themselves, and enjoying taking everyone else down with them!

Sponsored Links
One of my neighbours is a professionsl musician. He says that getting carnets for their kit is costing them thousands of pounds extra every year and that for every trip it is necessary to apply for new work permits and visas - all because the idiots negotiating Brexit didn't request a waiver for the performing arts (the EU apparently did say that they would be open to negotiations)
I have to differ with you...

It's not down to the 'negotiators', it's down to the idiots who voted for brexit and who by default put the need for those 'negotiators' in place!

Brexit is the total opposite of freedom...

It has placed a myriad of restrictions on every day life for UK citizens that was previously taken for granted!

Sorry, on my phone and links can be problematic

Checked, and works on my phone
Thanks, but that one is the same.
I played about with the url to get it to work.
Is that what you meant?

Yes. They were also on radio saying that it had banjaxed their export trade and that the DTI were no use at all in giving sensible advice...

I am not alone.

309035633_5462456593791060_9022807488594836456_n.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Back