PIR GRADING QUESTION

A little bit more news on this
The amended version of the OSG is due out in Sept/Oct and from July 2011 to 31-12-11, you have the choice to either work to the 17th edition regulations as they are today or work to the amendment regulations.
However, you can’t mix and match between the 2.
Thanks. I know we haven't got long to wait, but do we yet actually know (rather than suspect) what will be in the BGB?

Kind Regards, John.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
The new green version of BS7671 is due for publication later in June.
Does a corresponding revised edition of the OSG also appear when revisions of BS7671 are published?

Kind Regards, John.
I would assume so, anything to squeeze a bit more money out of us.
That's not their motive at all.

Shame on you!

They know full well that the BRB and associated books are getting a bit dog-eared by now, so they bring out nice new ones for everyone.

:mrgreen:

riveralt.
I have a list of my own, not going to say it's as the link because it is not, a lot simular though.
514-12-02 where an installation incorporates a RCD a notice shall be fixed in a prominent position etc...
16th eds so can,t be code 4

A periodic inspection conducted today is to the 17th Edition of the IEE Wiring Regulations, and as such what was contained within the 16th Edition is irrelevant. Either it is dangerous or it is not.

Regardless of what the 16th Edition states you should come to the same conclusions about its compliance with the 17th Edition and the degree of danger which exists.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back