plastic radiator pipes bending like crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another cowboy me thinks. :rolleyes:

Why on earth would anyone want pipes all over their loft?

FFS - other trades have to get around up there. :rolleyes:

You must do some sh*t installations. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You wouldn't know a **** installation if it bit you on the 4rse that you are always talking out of.

Sponsored Links
I've just seen a picture of one. Worra cowboy. :rolleyes:

It's amazing these armchair wanna be's, very quick to call people cowboys but yet to give any valid reason to their posts.

its a shame considering how wrong you constantly are. Maybe go back to your guitar? or your Property renovation? or Alarm business?

Nope, all failed. Nevermind, back to the armchair wanna-be again.

Get on your horse and ride. :rolleyes:

Do YOU put pipes all over the place against the manufacturers guidlines?

A resounding yes. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
How the fook do you know how we work? You are too tight to pay a professional, yet happy to misinform all and sundry with your 'knowledge'.

Why don't you stick to what you know?

Oh yeah that would only take a couple of seconds every day. :rolleyes:

Sparkies don't run cables all over the place - so why do you think you can do that with pipes? FFS- it's complete cowboy country.:p

Just outa curiosity wheres the photo that the thread starter uploaded ????

Click on his username and it will take you to his profile where you will find the album

why is it no one asks how much the install cost him?if it was on the cheap then why do people think their getting a top job?seems obvious to me.if you wanna pay peanuts,dont complain bout it.....as for you joe90,your funny,ive read a few of your advisory posts!your a little fella arnt you?could do with a few pies aswell i bet

with joe-90 constantly on this forum, it has become a farce. Some people, myself included mostly refrain from posting if he is involved as it just turns into a slanging match and not in the slightest bit helpful to the thread.
The advice on most threads is now second to the slanging match.

(written purely for admin/moderator)

I give good advice, the RGIs don't like it. They slag me off because they can't fault my advice.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back