Please can someone help with quote

I sussed you out ages ago and told you I knew you were a wind up merchant please leave the space for someone that actually needs advice, yes has been funny but its time to give up

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
well i am sorry you all think its at a wind up I am 5 foot 1 blonde and 8 stone
if it has a bearing which I dont see the relevance
I thought this was a good forum but I think now that a lot of you are sexist prats but not all.

I used to work in Industrial products selling plumbing products, hydraulics and pneumatics so shoot me if I have a little knowledge

Any one who can help thank you, the rest snuggle up in your nice warm home and dont waste my time answering me

Thanks to the helpful people on here

No one but no one can be as thick as you claim to be , you were offered genuine advice so many times but you just changed the story , sorry but you are at it

plumbing products, hydraulics and pneumatics
so e mail me
thats what i do
well apart from building and installing bigger gas burners than this lot will ever come across

Aye get in touch with the Yank a bloody match made in heaven for both of you

the yank is a brit son i was born in hartlepool
asshole

but i happen to be a licenced plumber in the states so lets go see
new boiler
waddya want combe ?
conventional ?
system boiler?
propane and a tankless water heater bosch do a good un here
train do good heat pumps then if yer wanna spend the money you can get into heat recovery

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back